Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Problem

Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Problem

I am facing a very big issue with Call Of Duty: Black Ops because If I try a Ranked Match play then it either gives me a message "Failed to join the game" or if you find a server initiates the connection and gives an error message "Connection to host canceled" if I try this several times in a row is a time to play the tab remains in black and tells me I'm not connected to the Internet, to minimize the game and look at me steam appears at the bottom of the screen the message "No Connection" when I close the game returns the connection to steam, but there is no problem I can surf internet safely I have an active download, or use a download manager program. If I try to explore the server tells me the number of people connected and servers, but I do not see any on screen (such as 0 (1238)) on both servers as unevenly matched this with all activated filters to detect any server. Please help.

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Problem

I would like to know what error message you get or what happens whenever you try to explorer the server files. Are you able to know how many people are connected to the server. Also remember to mentioned what happens when you try to connect to a ranked match. Can you connect to the ranked match. After i know all these i can try to help you out.

If I try to explore the server tells me the number of people connected and servers, but I do not see any on screen (such as 0 (1238)) on both servers as unevenly matched this with all activated filters to detect any server. If when I connect to a ranked match and starts it finds any connection to the server but does not connect and gives me the message "Connection to host lost" if I repeat this several times insisting again playing off the tab and it gives me the previous message and even wifi connection annoys me and makes me limited or no connectivity and I have to return to restart the router.

It appears to me as there are some problems with your router so i would suggest you to restart your router whenever you try to connect and play the game online or when you try to connect to a server. Do one more think put the ip address of your computer as a DMZ server this should resolve the problem. Finally do not forget to check the firewall connection on both the steam network.

Well I suppose it is a problem in the router, port or something, I open the ports on the router to my ip address of my computer and not solved anything, and also tried putting the ip address of my computer as a DMZ server and not solved nothing, my computer's firewall allows connection to both steam network as Black Ops Call of Duty, I have other online games such as lineage 2 and I have no problem please help me out at your earliest.

See if you have enabled on your router's UPnP (universal plug and play) and if not, turn it on. Also note, if your router has some kind of firewall enabled, if so, disable it. If you have antivirus, get into exceptions much steam as the game executable (in steamapps). I recommend disabling the Windows firewall and especially not for nothing that I recommend you do a redirection as beast of traffic to your pc (DMZ). I spend something similar in your day with DoD / MW2, and in my case, it was because I had activated the firewall in my router ono, was disabled and smoothly.