Thread: Xbox server problems on Call of Duty: Black Ops

Xbox server problems on Call of Duty: Black Ops

I have some issue with the Xbox server and I really want to have that rectified. I do not know why this happening is. Whenever I try joining the game I have seen that I am always get kicked back to the Menu. I either get some issues in the connection or I have seen that there is a little connecting bubble that pops up. Once that happens I am reverted back to the multiplayer menu. I also get the ERROR saying message like: there was an error and the server is not at all available at this point of time. It asks me to try again later or asks me to visit the official site and have the updates. I really do not know what the updates are for. I have just bought the game and I do not think that I need the updates.

Re: Xbox server problems on Call of Duty: Black Ops

Well I just want to know if that is the problem that you are facing regularly. Well I have bought the game and I have not seen the same yet. I think that there is some serious issue with the internet connection of yours and hence you are getting the issue. Well have a check for the same and then try again. Or in addition to that I think that the server must be busy and because of which you are always getting disconnected. See for the same. In addition to that I would also suggest you to see for the help from the ISP of yours. Also check for the internet speed by visiting the speedtest.net.

I have noticed that this is the major issue that is going on with this game. Right now this issue is really picking the height. Well for sure the main reason for the disconnection is the ISP of yours. If at all you have the better internet connection then you will not get kicked off and if there is issue with the internet connection then you are bound to get the issues like this. Well in addition to that I would simply suggest you to try restarting the Xbox well I think that can also do a bit help in your matter. Also it will be nice if you can see if there is any update available that was told in the error. Please see that and let me know about the same.

The game server of the Call of Duty is really busy guys and that is why that you might be getting kicked off or I would say that you are getting reverted to the Multiplayer Menu. It has been only few days that the official server of the game has released. On the first day of the release there were around 2.9 MILLION people playing this game. Well I think if you want you can try and test all other servers. But let me tell you that there is nothing at all that you can do with this. I think that you will have to wait for that load to get reduced and then only you will be able to get connected to the game server. I am of the opinion that at this weekend the server will start to run in the smooth manner. Till then all you can do is wait.