Thread: Underwater swimming problem in Call of Duty: Black ops

Underwater swimming problem in Call of Duty: Black ops

The Call of Duty Black Ops was released on the November 9 and it was really released with a bang. Well there were some issues with the games in the beginning. Well you all helped us and we were able to overcome all the hurdles. Now I have come across the final mission, under the ship. Well the issue there is that I can not swim so that I can to get inside the Numbers Station. Well I have tried this thing number of times but really cannot help that happening. Can anyone here help me with this level? I really do not want to miss this from here. I have passed many hurdles and have reached here and now I just cannot reverts back. Please help me if you find something helpful. Hope that you will reply soon.

Re: Underwater swimming problem in Call of Duty: Black ops

Well I am also here stuck with the same situation. I have also find the scenario little buggy. When I try to swim I have noticed that I just cannot help swimming. It feels like there is some sort of invisible wall in front that is preventing me from getting to that side. It is only me that is getting stucked here. I mean to say that my all colleagues in the game just pass the lane and they leave me behind. I have tried myself moving with them number of times but really cannot help with the scenario. I would really appreciate any sort of help in this matter. In addition to that I just want to say that it can not be the fault of the game that I am having. If that would have been then I would have been the only one with this situation but I have seen that there is already someone with the same problem. Please help me guys. I am waiting for your replies.

I think that you will be required to swim a lot faster. At that time I think that you will have to be at the forefront so that you can enter inside the Numbers Station. Try to be at the first place and then try entering inside the Numbers Station. I am sure that you will be able to get the issue out in this manner. Well try his and let me know if swimming faster made you cross that hurdle. Well this is just a trial and will post if I will get some more solution for this problem.

Well in my opinion it will be better from your side if you can give us the screen shout of the site where you are trying all this things. Well from that I will be able to understand in what position you are and why are you not able to get out of the situation. If at all that is possible then please makes it fast and then we will try to help you with the same. Till then I will also try to find and see if any of my friend has come up with the same issue as such.

Well I am of the opinion that you are seriously doing something wrong and I think that it will be nice if you can just do the things in the proper manner. I think that the scene of which you are talking about is the best action sequence. There you will have to follow fellow soldier through the swampy waters. I think that you are getting angled in some other direction and hence you are facing this trouble. I will be really pleased if you can have the screen shot of the scene in support of your query. Or I would simply suggest you to follow the fellow soldiers so that you can cross that hurdles.

I am also in total agreement with what RockOn has said. I would also suggest you to just follow the allies that are swimming in front of you. I think that you are getting confused while swimming. While you are playing you are face is in the downward direction and hence you might be getting angled to an empty area with a pool opening and your allies might be swimming in another direction. You will have to rotate a little right and then start swimming. I am sure by doing this you will be out of your problem. Please let us know if what I have suggested helped you in conquering the situation of yours. I think that you both were confused and hence you all are getting this issue. I am sure that after this you will be out of this problem.