Thread: Low Frame Rate in COD Black Ops

Satyrs Guest

Low Frame Rate in COD Black Ops

This Call of Duty Black Ops game has really certain weird patterns of resource usage i am getting a very low frame rate. even though my system configuration are good enough My system configuration is given below:

3.48Ghz Core 2 Duo
    4GB RAM
    1GB GTX 460, overclocked

I have been using a number of system monitoring tools which are ran simultaneously on the second monitor whenever I am playing a game, and this game is extremely processor-intensive. I am getting very low FPS and not only that , though, it does not even fit to my RAM. The game uses maybe 200MB of RAM, and puts the rest directly on the CPU. The CPU of course gets backed up to 100% usage, and I get huge stuttering. Meanwhile, my GPU usage never goes above 60%. I also get a lot of stuttering when first loading videos, and so that makes my CPU usage go up to 100%.

Re: Low Frame Rate in COD Black Ops

I had this problem which i fixed quiet easily. I do not lay at the menu, and I was about a third of the time in zombie mode, but single player is right out.

I went to the black ops / players / directory and found a config.cfg file. Inside it are two flags:
    • seta r_multiGpu "1"
    • seta r_multithreaded_device "0"

Well I'm not running SLI / Crossfire, but I do have a multithreaded CPU. So after flipping the values all my problems were fixed .

The frames in the multiplayer mode will partly fall below 30 fps, even with fast graphics cards. Some users complain about close to a CPU load of 100 percent. The transmission of information between Steam and the Black Ops game servers prepares seemed to have problems. The data update is still lagging behind again. Shall be transferred in part, no player name. There are a lot of more bugs so simply i would suggest you to go and check the settings in the How to Fix Multiplayer Lag in Call of Duty Black Ops these settings will definitely help you to fix those issues.

Yesterday installed the game, waiting eagerly to the first image and then the intro even the world's best Speech would have been in this stuttering in a short time the ball yes, that's right jerky Intro already! Of course it was not surprising then that the SP also the same deficits shows at any resolution I mean Sure, the patch is so soon, but my all my investment until then I can not use before installing the patch But it will be great if someone gets the idea to claim that it would be on my system: MW2 ~ 60fps @ 1920x1080 with Ultra textures! The anticipation was huge, just like the previous I really hope that this B-Studio tackle the problem at hand and not all will again be held at the back of the end user.

You need to adjust the rate at which the cleint machines are sending the packets to the server. This should not be set lower than 10000. since the performance will be the bad since the client machine is not sending enough data to the server here i would suggest you to set this value to somewhere around 45000 - 55000. Since these value will help you to improve the fps rate of your game.