Thread: Want to know about Fun ATC game?

Want to know about Fun ATC game?

I have a Dell laptop and i like to play the games on my laptop. I heard lot of about fun ATC games. Does anyone know of fun ATC games to play? I have an idea about Airport Madness 2 and Airport Madness 3. But i am looking for more games similar to this. If you are familiar with these kind of games then please please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Want to know about Fun ATC game?

Air Traffic Controllershortened (ATC) is a simulation computer game series that simulates the operation of an airport developed by TechnoBrain. Air Traffic Controllershortened games simulate the job of an air traffic controller. The player's mission is to direct planes onto the correct ILS, land them on the runway, taxi them to the correct gate, and to direct takeoffs. There also have a three PlayStation Portable versions like a Game Boy Advance and a Nintendo DS version.

After the Airport Madness 2 and Airport Madness 3 Sonic Powered and TechnoBrain Developed Airport Hero for PSP. Airport Hero for PSP games have two modes of play. Operation mode is a main mode where there is two stage for easy, medium and hard difficulty. The second mode is challenge mode where players will face special situations.

List of games of Airport Hero for PSP are as fpllows:-

• Boku wa Koukuu Kanseikan: Airport Hero Narita
    • Boku wa Koukuu Kanseikan: Airport Hero Shin Chitose
    • Boku wa Koukuu Kanseikan: Airport Hero Naha
    • Boku wa Koukuu Kanseikan: Airport Hero Haneda
    • Boku wa Koukuu Kanseikan: Airport Hero Kanku

Air Traffic Controller for Nintendo DS version of the game was released in the United States by Majesco under the name Air Traffic Chaos. Air Traffic Chaos is an air traffic controller simulation video game developed and published for the Nintendo DS handheld video game console. Air traffic controllers work in notoriously stressful conditions. Air Traffic Chaos game has a total of 15 challenges. There are 3 stages ranging from easy, medium and expert difficulty. Each stage increases in difficulty and brings with it a longer shift with more aircraft to safely land and depart.