Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops Sucks

Call of Duty Black Ops Sucks

I just got the Call of duty: Black Ops last night and i just started playing it last night i found that the game sucks a lot. Then i restarted the game ans started playing again even with the lag since i was of the opinion that since the game has just started and hence it seemed to me as the most probable reason behind this lagging. But even i have completed two or three mission the laggin is still there please help me in this matter.

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops Sucks

Call of Duty: Black Ops seems to be some aches and pains start to fight. An increasing number of players complain there gameplay is also lagging playing both in single-and multiplayer very much suffers from severe stuttering and large lags. I would suggest you to get this bug resolved using the tricks that are mentioned in the following threads How to Fix Multiplayer Lag in Call of Duty Black Ops. There are a lot of settings which you need to check so that your game play gets improved upto your expectation.

Lets hope that the grievances be brought as soon as possible in order, because, with the performance problems many players speak very positively about the first-person shooter and its multi-player. Even there is not a single solution, but users report a method that at least creates the single-player mode Solution: Start Black Ops and then stop the steam from the Task Manager again, restart Steam only in offline mode, Call of Duty.

It might be possible that the your system does not fulfill the recommended requirements of the game and that's the reason why your game play is lagging since even i am playing the game and i do not face any sort of issue with the Black Ops game. Sometime when your system requirements are not as required by the game then all your component might get heated and hence you face the lag. The only thing which i can recommend you is to get your system upgraded. Hopefully this will resolve the sucking.

Thanks for all your help. I'm not even overheating or anything. I even ran World at War maxed, it is running without any problem too. i am not able to understand why my game is sucking even i am having system configuration which are more than what is required. Guess it's not their only game that creates high usage patterns. I will poke around the game files, seeing if they're forcing it to only use 2GB of RAM, or making expect four cores or something. The thread mentioned above improved my performance somewhat but not completely please help me to get this problem fixed.

I was also facing the same issue during the game play and hence after browsing and searching a lot i finally decided to download the file which is given in the thread which Ninja-X has mentioned in his replies. After fo9llowing the instructions which are mentioned in the thread all my problem are fixed So i think you should also try the same the problem will be fixed to some extent.