Thread: Call Of Duty Black Ops crashrpt.dll missing

Call Of Duty Black Ops crashrpt.dll missing

I am playing the Call Of Duty since when I had brought my computer, and been a fan of this game. I had almost played all the versions of this game and has been a fan of this game since then. But since later I have installed a newer version of Call Of Duty called the Black ops. But after playing the game for sometime I don't know what happened automatically my game just got shut-off and a log file was displayed that showed me that the game has been crashed and a report called the crashrpt.dll had been shown to me. Please explain me what is this file crashrpt.dll and also how can I resume the normal functioning of my game.

Re: Call Of Duty Black Ops crashrpt.dll missing

Whenever your game start showing the symptoms of restaring and getting out of the game randomly without showing any signs such are the common error messages that means that you are having problems with crashrpt.dll file. For that you got to download the crashrpt.dll.zip that is available for free of charge and then you can repair your Windows system errors. This will then solve your dll errors for free.

Also it is recommended that whenever you download the crashrpt.dll file, always perform the registry scan so that it will remove all the unwanted files that are not needed. The size of this files is not more than 40 kbs. After the download you got to run the install option so that it get all the installation files inside the computer drive where the game has been installed. While your Installing and uninstalling or modifying any system components it can leave your registry with obsolete or harmful files. In which the main cause for dll errors is directly related to the corrupted registry.

Dll files are basically all the registry files and shows if their is any issues regarding the registry of your system. If their is an issue with the registry then when you are playing the games such errors are shown that will not allow you to play the game properly showing you multiple errors. And also the fragmentation and corruption of your computer’s Windows registry can lead you directly to the heart of a whole range of PC security, the stability and the performance issues that you are experiencing.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

So after all the registry scan and check up see that whether you are able to get the .dll files of the game which that you are playing recently. The crash report will tell you the reason why the game got shut with out any prior information. Also you got to scan the registry in proper interval of time so that .dll issues are cleared. By looking in to the files that has been created by using the scan of the registry you can get the missing files and also start the gaming console with no problems int it.

You can get the details of the errors that game is having by looking in the details that are provided in the crash report. The crash report will give you a brief idea about what are the reasons that is faced by the game when it is unable to load. This crash reports are kept in the drives that will give you the detailed report of the errors. This reports are viewed through the log files that are kept maintained by suing the registry files. Hence it is always recommended that the registry files should be scanned properly, so that their does not cause problems of Crash report.dll.