Thread: BFBC2 game can run under ATI HD 4350 graphic card

BFBC2 game can run under ATI HD 4350 graphic card

Most of the time I spend my time by playing any latest game. I want some suggestion about the graphic card that it compatible with my computer and for the game. Recently I play game Battlefield 2 on my desktop computer. I have operating system Microsoft Window XP, motherboard of GigabyteGA-X58A-UD3R, has processor of Intel Core to Duo @ 3.2GHz and has onboard Graphic card about 512MB. I am here to buy new ATI HD 4350 graphic card but don’t know is this graphic card is compatible to game or not. If you have any idea about new card please share with me. Is there is any other graphic card that support this game. I want to know any other card will help me out to come out from this mess?

Re: BFBC2 game can run under ATI HD 4350 graphic card

This is the latest graphic card so it works fine on your computer and has a capability to run this Battlefield-2 game. This graphic card provides better performance that allows your system to play any video means allows you to play any game with the high definition resolution. This ATI HD 4350 graphic card is very much compatible to your game and to your system configuration. So don’t think to but any other card just try this, you might get happy while playing a game or while watching any movie.

As per your need this card is not suitable to your system but can work with your game properly. So listen just do with the graphic card that compatible with your game and the system also. This card gives you low resolution for this game, this card also slowdown your Battlefield game while paying game but it gives better resolution while watching movie. So as per my concern just replace your card with any new but latest graphic card.

You can use NVIDIA GT240 graphic card rather than the ATI HD 4350 card. GT240 give better performance and the better resolution while playing any game on the system. This GT240 graphic card allows your game to play with the fast frame and with the high resolution display and it energize your multimedia. You can play most popular game under this graphic card and it give speeds 2x faster than any other graphic card. So just go with this graphic card you might get satisfy after trying this card.

ATI HD 4350 graphic card provide best feature over this game, but if you upgrade your graphic size to 1GB will make some difference on the game means while playing this game. As per idea this 512MB graphic card is ok to battle field game but it gives slow performance when you are playing that game. So just remove your graphic card and replace it with the 1GB size.

---- Your graphic card provide great feature while paying the game. It allow your system to throw high resolution sound and with the high definition display mode. This game is compatible to this ATI HD 4350 graphic card. So as per your need you just stay with this card. Don’t buy any other card this card is very much suitable for your requirement.

You may refer ATI Radeon™ HD 4600 Series graphic card because this card provide you best quality for the display and also provide great performance over the game. This card provides high level of graphic with the 320 stream processing unit and can support DirectX 10.1 games also. So just stay with this card which fulfills your requirement.