Thread: How to change language to English in Call Of Duty Black Ops

How to change language to English in Call Of Duty Black Ops

I am having one issue and regarding which i need your help. Actually i have got a Call Of Duty Black Ops for free as gift. When i installed the same into the system i come to know that this is not the English version of the game it is in Russian language and i am unable to understand the same. Is it possible to change the language to the which i desire. If so then please let me know "How to change language to English in Call Of Duty Black Ops" so that i can continued with the gaming experience. A help may be appreciated.

Re: How to change language to English in Call Of Duty Black Ops

Yes it is possible to change the language of the Call Of Duty Black Ops to the English but for that you have to play with the Windows Registry. To help you with the same here i am giving you the step involving in the same if you can then go through the same and change the language as per your need. After that you can get the detail working with the same. Just go through the instruction and work with the issue which you are going through. I hope it will help you with the same.

• Click on Start
    • Click on Run
    • Type regedit and hit enter
    • Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
    • Then to "Software / Activision / Call of Duty Black ops"
    • Now Changing the language of "RUS" to "ENG"

First of thanks to you for helping me out with the issue of mine. I have gone through the same and it works for me now i can get the Call Of Duty Black Ops in English but having one more issue which i need to sort out. Actually i have played then previous version of the Call Of Duty and liked them most but i wanted to know whats new implemented in the new Call Of Duty Black Ops. I am playing the game but not finding much difference in the same. So if you can then please let me know about the same.

Draft Call of Duty: Black Ops Gamers can please some of his secrets. The case features a game menu, allowing players to a little more. Everyone remembers that in the menu protagonist sits tied to a chair? So, you can break free and look around. Finding a computer terminal in the far corner of the room, you can explore the hidden abilities of game menu. I think I heard somewhere that would be the end of the Second World War and the Vietnam War? I do not know. I'll pick it up though. We hope it will be better than MW2. I hope that Treyarch is what they did with WaW and do not deal with a title of the previous COD (looking back on COD4 and WAW, both were very simple games). But I keep my expectations to a minimum. Also there is a game mode "zombie-like" for this game, and all new weapons like a crossbow and a pair of new shotguns and AR. The COD never disappointed me and i am expecting the same from the Black Ops also. If you like then play it and work with the same.

Treyarch shared information about the release of Black Ops on the Wii. Let's start with the most enjoyable - even in a version for Wii will be a zombie. Anna Donlon, producer of Call of Duty: Black Ops has told owners of Wii, why they should wait for Black Ops: "You will have the opportunity to complete a single company with large maps, and amazing history, that you will love it. Also, you will definitely be pleased 5 vs 5 multiplayer mode where you will have access to all maps and all game modes, including the recently announced Wager Matches and Contracts. " With co-op mode is also not pumped "We tried as best we could and now we can please you, confirming that the Wii version will be co-op mode. And we do a new mode of training in combat (Combat Training) and of course we have not forgotten about zombies. Yes, a cooperative mode with the zombies on four players to be. " Incidentally, you can do just a classic controller for the Black Ops, Remote have not necessarily. "Do not get me wrong, I love to play with the Wii Remote and nunchuck, especially when I'm all set for themselves. But when I tried to play with the Classic Controller Pro I was pleasantly surprised. Now, I switch between the two versions of the game control of mood and depending on the mode in which I play. "Well, some interesting features, finally: "And we have a new system of allies. With this system you can invite people, which recently played to join you as allies. Well, over the configuration of classes, we have worked, now it is much more elaborate. "

On 1 September, we celebrate our long-awaited global hands-on multiplayer event press in Los Angeles. In the event, we have introduced a variety of new features to expand the multiplayer experience of Call of Duty is awesome. Bet the game is a new multiplayer game mode. Watch the trailer now. Along with the commitment of parties, we have introduced several new features.

Customize your character and the weapon to levels never before seen in Call of Duty game. Creating the perfect logo in the new Editor of emblem. Live video game epic theater mode. And much more. Stay tuned for more in-depth information about these new features. To know more about the previous Call Of Duty and the latest one visit the link given below.

Cod 5 Vs Black Ops

How to change language to English in Call Of Duty Black Ops

hii, I bought yesterday from Ebay account steam with COD BO: call of duty: black ops. I have a big problme. the game in other language, not in english. How to change language to English? It is very important for me
    I cant to play in other language.
    What should I do?

You can change the Call Of Duty Black Ops to english language by doind some tweaks in the registry. All you have to do is:

• Click on start and then in Run type regedit
    • After that Navigate to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"
    • Now you have to go to "Software / Activision / Call of Duty Black ops"
    • Lastly you have to change the language (any) to "ENG"

More informations can be found here - How to change language to English in Call Of Duty Black Ops