Thread: Does Expansion need cash in FrontierVille

Does Expansion need cash in FrontierVille

I finally gave in and did an early unlock of the expansion. It cost me 8 horseshoes because they expect everyone to get all their friends to play the same games. I have already been irritated that everything unlocks with neighbors, not level. But then, I have to pay another 11 horseshoes to unlock a part of the quest? I can buy the cart in the market, but I will now have to buy horseshoes to expand, just to unlock part of the quest. Are they serious? Oh wait, before I do that, Am I going to have to do that again on other parts of the quest? Because, if I am, I may as well stop now. I don't want to end up paying repeatedly. In Farmville I paid one time for each expansion. Yes, it was about 30 or so farm cash, but I knew that upfront!

Re: Does Expansion need cash in FrontierVille

I found that so very irritating that I had to pay to unlock park of the quest, why is it that Zynga think we are all rolling in money to spend on these things? When I first started playing I was constantly running out of energy and food with which to buy it so spent my horseshoes on energy, and now I have to use my real money to buy horseshoes to open part of a quest, it really is not good enough ZYNGA, stop ripping us off.

To Answer your question, yes, you will need to do it again as there is another part to the quest that you have to ask friends for help, I just forget what it is. Yes, I also get annoyed in games where I am the only person playing and I need friends playing to do stuff. It is a social game, based around working with friends. If you don't like the way that works I can just recommend finding a dissimilar game to play because that part is never going to change.

Are you 100% sure you got the right cart, because there are a couple of different carts. I am currently doing the expansion quest (struggling with very few neighbors lol) and I got the cart, but didn't have to pay 11 horseshoes as well. I can't afford horseshoes (I am only 15) so with few neighbors I have to struggle thru slowly, but so far there all the time seems to be a way, even if it's a long way.

I hate it while I go to my FrontierVille and discover that I have to do the same thing I did last time I played. It is like starting over. You only give 17 for energy and that isn't enough to cut down a tree or fight with a snake or bear. They take all you have. Quit blocking the Snack, which is all some of us can afford. We don't really need Jack to tell us watch out for the snake or bear; we do know it is there. I like playing the game but it is very hard to start all over again each time you go back to the game.

I thought I edited my last post. Guess there's a lot of that on my end. I realized I had clicked to purchase the lumbar cart but never placed it. I think I was too annoyed thinking I had to pay to unlock part of the quest! Anyway, thanks for the responses! It worked. But, I still don't like so much reliance on numbers of neighbors. I have no problem waiting to complete tasks by visiting the same neighbors multiple times, but not being able to do essential things like build the INN without a certain number does bother me. My sister will probably end up having to pay out a lot of horseshoes to keep going.