Thread: Issues with the Call of Duty Black Ops

Issues with the Call of Duty Black Ops

Well I have heard that the Call of Duty Black Ops has released on the November 9 and I was just thinking what can be the possible issues with this release. Well I know that nothing is perfect in the world of gaming but will be really happy if someone can bring out the problems that can be found here on this Game. I have yet not got the game with me and I am eager to play that. I will get the same in two days but I want to have the discussion going so I started with the problems or the issues that this game has. Well please post the same if someone has encountered with something like that. Hope to get the reply on the faster track. Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.

Re: Issues with the Call of Duty Black Ops

Well to start with I do not think that there is any issue with the Single player mode of this game. But the problem arises when one switches to the Multiplayer mode. I have seen most of the users complaining that when they go in the Multiplayer mode there is serious lagging issue with the game. One can really not play with those issues sitting on their head. I have my friends and they have said that the when they joined the dedicated servers they have seen the lagging issues with this game. They told me that the moment they were on these dedicated servers they could see how laggy the game was. So till here I have encountered this issue in the Multiplayer mode of this game. Also the issues related to the Internet Disconnection were also observed while playing the game. Well I have also started playing the game and will post soon if I will get some more issue with this Call of Duty Black Ops. Well at last i would say that you should also try this.

Well I have observed this minor fault and the thing is that I am not able to categorize this. I Am bit confused with this. In the Multiplayer mode I have seen that when the players make use of the sniper rifle, the shot is somewhat to the left where the target is situated. Inspite of that the player is able to get the Head shot. Well I just want to say that the shot detection is better in comparison to the World at War, but yet I think that it is fault. In the World at War however there was some flickering issue and hence I am not able to categorize this fault.

I will suggest you to look at the thread below so that you can have a look at the various problems that can be caused on the Call of Duty Black Ops. Well I think that this game has not only came up with the issues that are related with the Games but also has do a lot with the system on which they are being played. Just have a look at the threads below and I am sure that you will understand what I meant to say. Here is the link: Call of Duty Black Ops not installing and Call of Duty Black ops no sound. Will post more as more and more bugs and issues will be encountered with the game. I think that the list will continue to grow as the games has just released.

I was able to lay my hand on this game but was not able to lay the hand for long. Well I was playing the Multiplayer mode and there I was able to see something like called as little camera. That little camera can replace the radar and at the same time will also show you whatever things are occurring wherever it is placed. But I do not think that it is that vital. There should be something that can help us tackle these cameras. I am sure that they will be annoying in the future. Also I have seen that there are issues with some of the weapons. I have seen that for using the crossbow an extra attempt is to be required. I am also playing the game and so far I was able to come out with so many issues, I will also turn back if I will be able to dig out some more issues with this new release of the Call of Duty.