Thread: Black Ops connection issues

Black Ops connection issues

I am facing an unusual problem from the last few days, the Black Ops game which i am using is giving me some connection issues. The thing here is that whenever i login as the player in to the game than after five minutes i found kicked out myself and then again it asks me to sign in. I don't know why i am facing this problem. Please help me to solve this one and also let me know why exactly this problem is occurring. Is there is anything wrong with the internet connection of mine or the system's configuration. Here are some important details regarding the system of mine:
    • Operating system- Windows 7
    • Ram-2 GB
    • Hard disk- 250 GB
    • Processor- Intel core i 3
    • Internet connection- Hathway
    Last edited by Takshil; 11-11-2010 at 02:20 PM.

Re: Black Ops connection issues

First thing i would like to ask you that whether you are using any cheat code while playing the game. The thing here is that if you will use the cheat code while playing the game online then the server will automatically kick you out. And if you want to get rid of this problem than you should not use any cheat code and if you are currently using any then just remove it as soon as possible and then try to play the game again.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is problem in the internet connection of yours. It may have happen that you are not getting the sufficient speed to reach the server and that is the reason why you are kicked out of the lobby. So what you have to do here is fire a complain in front of the network service provider of yours and let him know the problem faced by you. I hope that they help you in this case to resolve your issue.

If you are getting the connection issues that definitely the problem is related to the internet connection. So to solve this you have to perform the connection test and see that there are no problems in the internet connection. And after that you have to see whether it is giving you the perfect ping. The ping response time must not be higher because it will make you wait for the connection establishment. So go though these troubleshooting methods and then try to resolve your problem.