Thread: Bad graphics while playing Black ops

Bad graphics while playing Black ops

Hi i am having a terrible graphics problem while playing the Black ops game. The thing here is that whenever I start the game initially it goes well but in between the visuals starts breaking and the video are not proper. also some of the tome it is difficult to sight the opponent. the pixels are not good while playing the game. Now i am not able to play the game in the way i use to play it earlier. Please help me in solving this problem and also let me know why this problem is caused. Does any one who play the same game facing this problem.If yest then please let me know how to get rid of it.

Re: Bad graphics while playing Black ops

The first thing that i want to know from your side is that are you getting the same problem with all the other games also and if yes than there is something wrong with the system. And if you are getting this screen issue only with this particular game then there is certainly something wrong with the game that you are playing in this case it is Black ops. So what you have to do to get rid of this problem is just uninstall the game and then scan your system for virus after that you have to just install the fresh copy of the same game and i hope that this will not give you any kind of problem in the future.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is an issue with the graphic card that you are using. If you have to solve this problem than you have to replace the video card that you are currently using with the new and the advanced one i am sure that it will definitely help you to solve your problem. The thing here is that using the advanced graphic card will give you the best possible video resolution and also no pixel problem will occur in future.

According to me the game that you are playing must have the higher resolution and high level visuals, It may have happen that it must not be compatible with the system of yours. The thing here is that if the game is not compatible with the with the system than it tends to give you such errors. Now what you have to do is first check whether the game matches with the system that you have or whether the system matches with the requirements of the game and then make the possible changes according to it. I hope that this will definitely help you to solve your problem.

First of all thank you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time to find the solution. But the thing here is that i am still not able to resolve this issue. I guess there is nothing wrong with my system except the video card that i am using. The video card that i am using have been corrupted and now i am looking for the better option. The thing here is that i want the best video card that will help me to solve my problem. So please suggest some of the finest video card available.

In this case i want you to go with the ATI Radeon HD 6850 graphic card. It is one of the best in the business and provides you the best quality. It supports all sorts of game that you would be playing and will also provide you the finest of video resolutions. I am sure that using this card will help your cause and also will let you to solve the problem like video breaking and bad pixels while playing the Black ops.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

According to me you have to go with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 graphic card. I am sure that this card will help you to resolve your problem. Here are some of its specifications that will help you to know it better:
    • GPU: GF104 @ 675MHz / 40nm
    • Shader processors: 336 @ 1350MHz (twice the core clock speed).
    • Streaming multiprocessors: 7
    • Memory: 768MB 192-bit or 1024MB 256-bit GDDR5 at 900MHz
    • ROPs: 32 1024MB version or 24 768MB version
    • Texture units: 56
    • TDP: 160W and 150W
    • PCI-Express power connectors: two 6-pin
    • 3D APIs: OpenGL 4.0 and Direct3D 11