Thread: Xbox 360 hangs while playing Black Ops

Xbox 360 hangs while playing Black Ops

Hello friend sI have xbox 360 at my home and when I heard that the new COD: Black ops is released so I instantly went to the shop and brought a new game CD of Black ops. When I inserted the CD on my xbox to play the game the game went very well for 10 minutes but after that it suddenly got hanged. I wasnt able to select any option on my Xbox nor i could exit the game. Finally , I had to physically turn off the the xbox to resume the game, but again when i started playing it, the game worked for 5 minutes and again got freezed. So can any one help me to sort out the issue as early as possibel. I am very eager to get my hands on the game.

Re: Xbox 360 hangs while playing Black Ops

Hey I would like to ask you that is this the first time you have faced the problem that your xbox 360 has got freezed up while playing game or before also your xbox would get freezed while playing any other games. If it has happened before than please be cam and wait for a while and again try to insert the CD and start the game again, see if any time you get lucky and you will be able to play the game smoothly. If this is happened for the first time than it has to be the game CD problem and you have to again go to the shop and get the CD replace. It might be that the problem lies in the game CD which is giving you the error. So you can try which ever option suits you.

Thanks for your quick reply, but I would like to inform you that my xbox was working very fine and I didnt had any problem in running ny of the game on my xbox 360. When I brought the COD: Black ops game CD for the first time and inserted into the xBOX drive to play the game. The game started instantly and it worked pretty well for 10 minutes and after that it suddenly got freezed. I have checked my drive and even cleaned it with the cloth and again when I inserted the CD to play the game I again got the same result. Is that the xbox 360 doesnt support this COD: Black ops game or its something else. Can some one help me to solve this problem, I am very curios to play this game.

Hello friends, I know how much curious you have become to play this game. I too was very curios when the game was released, however I was not able to buy the CD due to some reason. But luckily I got the CD from a friend of mine who had originally bought on the day of its released. I am able to play it on my P4, core2 duo processor. The things which I would want you to make it clear is that, have you got your xbox 360 memory about to reach a maximum level. The game COD: Black ops really requires a lot of computer memory space and if your xbox is not having the minimum memory required by the game then I doubt that the game will work on your xbox. SO its better to release some space from your hard disk and then try running the game again.

I think that the game Cd which you have brought from the store is corrupted and that is why you are not able to play the game on you xbox 360. Also, there wouldn't be any game that is not supported by xbox 360. So what you can do is go to the shop and replace the game CD with a new one and see if it works for you or not. Also, you can try playing the same game cd which you originally brought from the store on some other xbox or even your home computer system and see if it works or not. Then only you will be able to find the exact solution for the problem. Until you try various options you wont be able to sort out the problem.

Hey was also facing the same problem with my xbox 360 when I was unable to play the new COD:Black ops,the xbox would get freezed as soon as I would start playing the game. This is what I have done to sort out this issue, I tried clearing the cache memory of my xbox 360, that acts as a buffer while playing any games on xbox. As soon as I cleared the cache and when I inserted the CD to play the game, it started successfully and I was able to play smoothly. So I would reckon that you might also have your cached memory fulled and which is causing the error and the xbox is getting freezed up while playing the game.