Thread: Lower desktop resolution for Black Ops

Lower desktop resolution for Black Ops

OK, I am agreeing that this game is broken but I am not able to understand that why they have not built-in the resolution option for 1920x1080? If they have provided this then I would be actually pleased with this resolution as the smallest resolution as they are not going to sustain multi screen resolution which BFBC 2 did correctly. What are your opinion guys?

Re: Lower desktop resolution for Black Ops

I think that you have the monitor which 1080i but you are not getting the option to apply that. You can try to update the display driver that you are using. Your current driver may be outdated and that is why you are not getting the option to set the resolution. Search for the latest driver on internet and download that to your computer. Install that in your system and give a restart to your machine. This may help you to get the option to set the resolution. In many of the cases like this, I have seen that updating the driver soles the problem. I wish that this will solve the problem.

I was also experiencing the similar issue and then I run an EyeFinity setup which is of 5760x1200. This supports the many autonomous display outputs at the same time. ATI Eyefinity technology brings inventive graphics display potential which enables enormous desktop workspaces along with ultra-immersive visual environments for the final panoramic computing skills. I tried to run the game at that resolution and there was no problem while playing the games. If you are also in the same situation then you should also try this out and I am sure that it will help you to solve the problem for you.

There may be problem with the graphic card driver that you are using. The driver that is installed in your computer may be corrupted or not functioning properly which is creating the problem. Uninstall and install the driver again and see whether that solves the problem or not? If that solves the problem then it is fine and if that is not able to solve it then you can search for the latest driver available for your graphic card. Download and install that to your computer and see whether it is able to solve the issue for you or not. I am sure that it will take the issue away it is related to the graphic card driver.