Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Information

Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Information

I really love the games a lot and this time I have seen that the Call of Duty: Black Ops is in the market. Well that is fine and I am really happy that I have a new game on which I should try my hands on. Well I have the Internet connection with me and I really enjoy playing the games on the Internet. Well I have played a lot of games on the Internet and it is really a wonderful time spending there. I have come to know that this game also has something special for the MULIPLAYER mode. If anyone has tried this game then I will be happy to hear about the multiplayer mode. Really I will be very happy to hear about the same. Well the rumors were all around but I really want to know the real things behind this.

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Information

Well yes I have also heard a lot regarding the multiplayer mode of this game and I would really like to tell about some of the features that it has in there. Well to begin with, the three pillars of the CoD multiplayer game is Compete, customize and create in other words we can say the success behind the CoD multiplayer game is the three C. This time the developers have come up one more step above this time they have supplemented a complete new style called Combat Training. This new mode has been capable of bringing all the components of AI in action. The new mode that has been introduced is altogether different from all other games that have the Multiplayer feature. This time bots have arrived in Call of Duty Multiplayer mode. The Combat Training permits you to take part in the play either on your own or with friends.

I think that I will be in the lead when it is asked about the Multiplayer Mode of the Call of Duty: Black Ops. Let me start from the very basic or I think that the word General will be more suitable. In the Multiplayer there are in all together 50 Levels. In this mode the Black Ops in order to have the weapons unlocked so that they can be bought the player will have to level up. Some campaign levels will be footed to the multiplayer maps instead of the typical vice-versa. One of the most liking features that I have found is here, this time it has come this time with the Split screen online for the Xbox 360 and PS3. In addition to that it has lots of maps in the kitty. To name some here is the list: Array, Cracked, Crisis, Firing Range, Grid, Hanoi, Havana, Jungle, Launch, Nuketown, Radiation, Summit, Villa and WMD. Hope that this much is sufficient for the day and if I will find some more then I will let you know about the same soon.

I really have something interesting. Actually the online multiplayer style of Black Ops keeps hold of the experience points and at the same time unlockable reward system. Well that was also in the Call of Duty 4. Well here the game's multiplayer spotlight is socialization and customization. Here the weapons are expansively customizable with camouflage painting. Here even the reticles can be customized. Here there is more than one approach for making an attachment, which can permit for a lot more tailored weaponry. To illustrate with an example, the player has the full freedom of choosing between a Red Dot Sight and a Reflex Sight. Well the thing is that both of them have the same traits only the difference is in the visuality that they show. At the moment I have this much information and will post soon if I will have more on the same.

The Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer has the support for the online split-screen. I really like this feature that has been added. The online split screen is really awesome and I think it is great. I think that this is the feature that is needed to be added in most of the games. Well this feature I think that was available with the Resistance 2 and after that it has been introduced here. Well I think all other features have been explained well above and you will really find this feature excellent. Just bring the games at your home and try the game so that you can experience its entire feature.

Thanks a lot for all the suggestion and the information’s. I really think that the information was ample but I would really like to listen a lot more in that respect. Well I would expect a lot more from you all. I will really try to have the game on the system and will post the feature that I will be able to see after I will play the game. Till then please keep filling the details here guys, I really want to know more about the same.