Thread: Best bandwidth to minimize the lag in Black ops

Best bandwidth to minimize the lag in Black ops

Hi i am using the Black ops game from the last few weeks and till now it is serving me good. But from last night i have stated facing the lagging problem. First of all i don't know why the game is lagging. I have the best configuration suitable for the game and still the game hangs in between . It happens only when the i try to play online multiplayer game. The thing here is that i am not able to improve its performance online. So please help me in solving the problem and also let me know is there any bandwidth problem.

Re: Best bandwidth to minimize the lag in Black ops

First thing what you have to do here is just see what bandwidth you are getting. And to see the bandwidth that your system is getting you have to just go on the game menu and then just click on the "System info" option. After clicking on the system info option it will show you three tabs saying Bandwidth speed, NAT type and IP address. Than you have to click on the Bandwidth speed option which will show you the exact speed. Then compare that speed with the actual speed and if it is as per stated the you ave to leave it and if not than fire a complaint and try to increase the speed.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are getting this issue because yo are not having the sufficient bandwidth. The thing here is that if it is 256 kbps than set it to 512 kbps. Increase it and see whether the games lag again or not. If it is lagging again then it may also happen that it is having problem with the multiplayer option and to fix it you have to follow the below steps:
    1. First of all you have to to to the games menu
    2. Then you have to select the Mutliplayer tab
    3. After that select options
    4. There will you will find the controller there and you have click the check box in front of it.

This problem normally occurs when the internet is cracking in between, which is nothing but the service is breaking while you are trying to play the multiplayer online game. The thing here is that you have to check out the internet settings for this. If the modem status is not stable or the cable light is blinking which has to be glowed continuously than you tend to get this issues. So try and contact the service provider of yours and place the complaint over there and tell then the exact issue that you are facing. I hope that they will provide you the perfect and continuous service which will help you to resolve your problem. And they will also take care this problem will mot occur in future.

According to me you have to close all the other applications running behind while playing the game and also make sure that you will not open any other site while you are online with the game. The thing here is that such games require more memory space and also more bandwidth and if you will surf while you are playing the game than it will not help you. So better try and avoid multitasking while playing the game online which will not only stop lagging but also will provide you great speed. And i am sure that it will definitely help you to solve your problem.

I was also facing the similar problem a few days ago with the same game and i am dam sure that you are going through the same phase. I was also not able to play multiplayer option through the black ops, after lot of troubleshooting i found that there is the problem in the game it self. So after that i uninstalled the game and after scanning the whole system for virus i installed the fresh copy of the game again. And i do got rid of the problem. So i suggest you to uninstall the game that you are currently using and then scan your system after that install the fresh copy of the same game. I hope that you will resolve your problem.