Thread: which is best among Black ops and MW2

which is best among Black ops and MW2

I am using the modern warfare 2 game from the last 12 months and it is also serving me the best. But recently i have heard about Black ops which is the latest and the advanced version of the call of duty game. Now thing here is that i have decided to install that game on my system and my query is that whether it will fit on my system or i have to make some changes. I loved playing the modern warfare and found it more interesting so as compared to warfare 2 is the black ops is advanced. Please let me know whether i should go with it or stick with the same. Also let me know the difference between them and the system requirements of the Black OPS. I hope it will fit on my system.

Re: which is best among Black ops and MW2

As mentioned by you that you are using the modern warfare 2 and now you are willing to go with the Black ops, i guess it is an good move. The Black ops is the far more advanced game than the mw2. It has all the latest features and also the game will not give you any problem what so ever. The thing here is that you have to choose the advanced one rather than sticking with the old. I hope you will understand what i am trying to say and will opt to choose the best.

In this case i will suggest you to stick with the Modern warfare 2 because the snipping is best here. The black ops will not provide you the great deal in snipping which you will get in the MW2. Also the other reason here is that it may also happen that this system will not be compatible with the Black ops. And if the compatibility issue comes than you will not able to play the game. So i suggest you to be with the MW2. I hope that it will help to resolve your confusion.

If you will decide to go with the Black ops than here are the system requirements that this games require. This is the least stiff required. I am sure that it will help you to make possible changes on your system according to the game:
    • Direct X - 9
    • Intel Processor - Pentium Dual Core
    • RAM Memory - 2 GB
    • ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 3870
    • Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce GTS 240
    • Hard Disk Space - 12 GB

I have gone through your problem and it is good that you are moving to towards the latest option available and also the advanced one. So in this case you have to go with the Black ops because it has some exciting features that will attract you the most. Here are some of the best features of the Black Ops games.
    • It is one of the finest multiplayer game available.
    • It has the better visual effects as compared to the other games.
    • You can choose your own character to boost your performance.
    • This game contains some interesting twists at each level.
    • It provides you the high level video effects.