Thread: Direct x9 Error with Call of Duty Black Ops

Direct x9 Error with Call of Duty Black Ops

I installed directx 9.0 and i am not able to run Call of Duty Black Ops game. When i try to open my Call of Duty Black Ops game my system show me the error “Unspecified DirectX9 error " with messagebox. After clicking the necessary “OK” button it closed my Call of Duty Black Ops game. I am just wondering how to fix my problem? Please help me as soon as possible to solve my problem.

Re: Direct x9 Error with Call of Duty Black Ops

You can repair your directx 9 error with the help of the following step. If there is a registry problems then also you got directx 9 error.

Step to repair your directx 9 error:-

• Step 1 - Download a directx 9 error repair tool, install this error repair tool.
    • Step 2 - Click the Repair All Button. It will scan you PC for Free.
    • Step 3 - Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair directx 9 error.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Call of duty 2 directx9.0c error are usually caused when the operating system's registry contains errors. Call of duty 2 directx9.0c error problems are a sign of a very unhealthy system. RegCure is a the most effective call of duty 2 directx9.0c error repair tool. It repair almost all of computer errors, removing all forms of Trojans and other forms of Spyware, Adware and Malware. Easy to use, safe, powerful and amazingly effective.

There is a tools which are use to solve Direct x9 Error. Call of duty Black Ops directx9.0c error can fixed with popular repair tools. Some of top directx9.0c error repair tools is Regcure, Perfect Optimizer, RegistryFix, RegSweep and RegistryEasy. They are very easy to use. But Regcure, Perfect Optimizer and RegistryEasy is top 3 Call of duty Black Ops directx9.0c error repair tools. One of this you can use for free system scan.