Thread: Need list of Black ops console commands

Need list of Black ops console commands

Hello friends, I am completely a game lover and I always like to play many new games as they arrived. Just day before yesterday I heard a new game called Call Of Duty:Black Ops is released so I instantly got the game from the shop. It is a cool game to have and its quite a bit similar to Counter Strike. I really liked the game features and also the high quality graphics that it has got. Seeing at the game performance I would want to know the list console commands for this game. I do need it as quickly as possible as I cant keep my hands out of these game for too long. So someone please come up with the list as quickly as possible.

Re: Need list of Black ops console commands

Hey guys looks like it is going to be very embarrassing for all the pc games lovers especially the ones who want to try their hands out on the new released game called COD: Black ops. The before versions of this game called COD 4did had a list of console commands but i think that the COD: Black ops doesnt really have a console command. I have searched the whole web in search for this list but I haven't been able to locate it yet. I am not sure whether the console commands are there or not. But i think we all have to wait for a while an see if the gamers comes up with their own commands. So unfortunately you cannot do anything besides keeping your fingers crossed.

Hey dont worry I have got the list of console commands for this game and I am using it from day one. Its really exciting to use these commands as they all have some additional feature in it.
    These are list of some Demo Commands and Game Commands.

Demo Commands
    • demo.recordDemo [demoname] - This will start recording the game which you are currently playing and saves the file as demoname.bf2demo in your |Program Files|EA Games|Battlefield 2 Demo|mods|bf2|Demos|
    • demo.stopRecording - This stops current demo recording
    • demo.ShutdownDemo - Exit from demo

Game Commands
    • game.sayAll [string] - Says the specified text in global chat
    • game.sayTeam [number] [string] - Says the specified text in team chat
    • game.lockFps [framerate] - Caps the game's maximum frame rate to specified number
    • game.allowToggleFullscreen [0,1] - If set to 1 allows toggling of fullscreen/windowed mode
    • game.toggleFullscreen - It helps Toggles between fullscreen and windowed mode

Hey even I have got some command list and I think this commands are more exciting to use as compared to C.S or even as compared to COD4.
    The commands are as follows

Localprofile Commands

• localProfile.setName [name] - Sets the name for your current account
    • localProfile.setNick [nick] - Sets the nickname for your current account
    • localProfile.setGamespyNick [GameSpyNick] - Sets the GameSpy login name for your account
    • localProfile.setEmail [email account] - Sets the email account for the current account
    • localProfile.setPassword [password] - Sets the password for the current account
    • localProfile.setNumTimesLoggedIn [number] - Sets the number of times the player has logged in with the current account
    • localProfile.setTotalPlayedTime [seconds] - Sets the time the game has been played using the current account

Globalsettings Commands

• globalSettings.setDefaultUser [number] - The default user can sets the profile to use, the first one being 0001, then 0002 etc.

Renderer Commands
    • renderer.drawHud [0,1] - Turns the Heads Up Display (HUD) on or off.
    • renderer.drawConsole [0,1] - Turns off access to the in-game console if set to 0.
    • renderer.drawFps [0,1] - Displays the current and average frames per second (FPS) in the top left corner.

These are specially designed commands used by the servers and it is called as Remote Console
    If you want to setup remote console access to the server, than you have to create a new text document in admin called default. But this is not which is all you have to do, you even have to configure the document with the following address.
    port=4711
    password=what ever password you want.
    Now, you have to save the file, and start the server and you will find that you can access the server remotely by using the following commands from a client:

• rcon login [YourPassword] - To login to the server you have to use this command.
    • rcon users - Gives command lists for all the users connected to the server. You will find that it is pretty similar to admin.listPlayers
    • rcon exec [command name] - Replace with a console command you would like to execute on the server. For example: rcon exec admin.kickPlayer 3
    • Exit - To quit the game.

Hello friends I have got a list of Localprofile Commands, this is amazing game to have. I really love this game as it has been the best I have ever played in my life apart from CS.

• localProfile.setName [name] - Helps you to set your current account name.
    • localProfile.setNick [nick] - Helps you sets your current account nikname
    • localProfile.setGamespyNick [GameSpyNick] - Sets the GameSpy login name for your account
    • localProfile.setEmail [email account] - Sets the email account for the current account
    • localProfile.setPassword [password] - Allows you to set the password for the current account
    • localProfile.setNumTimesLoggedIn [number] - Gives the number of times the player has logged in with the current account
    • localProfile.setTotalPlayedTime [seconds] - Allows you to set the time for the game that is played using the current account

In order to manage the maps that are there on your game you can use these commands.
    • mapList.list - You can get the map ID numbers, map name, game mode and the number of players using this command.
    • mapList.load - Using this the server can reload the mapList
    • mapList.save - It allows you to save the current map list on the server to the file _mapList.con
    • mapList.mapCount - This will show you the total number of maps in the current map list
    • mapList.currentMap - Shows the map list ID number of the current map being played
    • mapList.clear - Helps in clearing the current map list.
    • mapList.remove [map ID number] - Removes the specified map from the map list
    • mapList.append [map name] [game mode] [number of players] - You can make use of this command to add a new map to the end of the map list, you also have to specify specify the map name and game mode.