Thread: Black Ops Unplayable on PC

Black Ops Unplayable on PC

Hi all, I am completely shocked with this dreadful game. I found that this game is totally unplayable on PC. I would like to tell you that I like to play MW 2 with maximum details and that that is not creating any problem while playing and it also cover on my configuration but when I tried to play black ops on lowest details then it was moving like earthworm. I guess it is 2 frames per second. In addition to that I also noticed that the Ping in the game is terrible. I wasted my 1 hour for searching decent server and joining game but I was not able to do that may be because it was the first day of game launch. Overall, I think that the MW2 is better than this.

I am also thinking to refund it but I know that I would not get it. If you don’t believe me then you will get it know when you spend 60€ for this. This was my first mistake and I will never by the next release of this in future till I see it running fine on some other PC. Please share your experience with this game so that other people will find it easier to understand the game. Thank you.

Re: Black Ops Unplayable on PC

You are the first from where I am listing that this game is running very slow. I have also purchased the game and playing it on my computer. There is no problem in playing the game. This is running flawless in my computer. I think that there is some problem in your computer and that is why the game is not able to run properly. What is the configuration of the PC that you are using? You should see the minimum configuration required for this game. You can try to run this on any other computer which has the higher configuration than yours. I wish that this post will clear your doubt about this game.

I bought this game on the day id its release and there is no problem for me with this. This is running fantastic for me in SP. Ya, I have some people who are facing problem with the game and they are using MP. I am also going to try it on MP to confirm that if that is also creating the same for me or not.

Instead of that, I found some other problem with the game; in the classic "follow" COD mission one guy get stuck on the wall whom I have to follow in very first mission. He was not moving anywhere. This stops the progress of the game and therefore finally I have to restart the game. In the same Fidel Castro mission, I was in the compound upstairs and other people were shooting at me from outside but I don’t find any window from where I can shoot then back. These are two bugs that I found in that on very first day and I am sure that there are many more to be discovered.

You cannot aspect the game to be bug free from them. There is definitely going to some or more problem in the game that get exposed after two three days of the release. Almost all the games by them come with the bug and they resolve that afterwards. Therefore it will be a good idea to not to buy Treyarch game on the day of launch. This is the best way to avoid the waste of money. I never buy the game on the very first day of its launch in the market.

I am in fact crashing and it is extremely choppy. I have not tried the MP yet but I figured out that I have to wait until it is patched. This is very disappointing issue because if I consider the MW2 at its launch then I would like to tell you that I played that game to the whole night and it did not show me any problem. So I consider the same thing about this but it came up exactly opposite to that. I am not very irritated because of this because I am not only the one who is facing this. I have seen many people on different-different forum sites with the same issue. I wish that they will correct this soon.