Thread: Cod 5 Vs Black Ops

Cod 5 Vs Black Ops

Hi I am using the Call of duty game from the last few months and found it the most interesting and entertaining also. Recently i came to know about the latest version of COD which is nothing but the Black ops is released and ready for use. But the thing here is that i am satisfied with the game that i am currently playing but also wants the latest version of it. Please let me know that which one is the best game along with its features. And if will install the Black ops onto my system than is it necessary to make any changes of the system or it will work on the same. Please help me to solve the confusion and also let me know which one is the best.

Re: Cod 5 Vs Black Ops

The call of duty 5 is also known as the world at war it is the first person shooter video game. You can play this game on PC, PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360. In this case you are using this game and i hoe that it is serving you the best. I suggest you to stick with the same game . Because if you are not having the compatible configuration for the black ops than why you are unnecessarily trying to install the Black ops. I am sure that it will give you the best experience for gaming.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

The black ops is also known as the call of duty black ops or BO. It is the advanced version of the COD 5 that you are currently playing. The thing here is that if you are not inters ted in playing the COD 5 game than you can have a look at this one. It has all the advanced features and also the more stages are added on it. It works on different platform like the Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, DS. I ma sure that installing this game on your system will give you more fun and entertainment.

I have gone through your problem or rather i would say it as the concern. It is good that you want the change in your game, the black ops is the advanced and the latest version of the call of duty. according to me you have to go with it since it is far more better than the call of duty that you are currently using. The thing here is that it will provide you the best gaming experience you ever had. I am also using the same game and enjoying it a lot. I hope that it will help you to go with the same.

As asked by you here are the system requirements for the black ops:
    • Intel Processor - Pentium Dual Core E6500 2.93GHz GD cpu hardware
    • AMD Processor - Athlon II X2 260
    • Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce GTS 240
    • ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 3870
    • RAM Memory - 2 GB
    • Hard Disk Space - 12 GB
    • Direct X - 9

I thing your system must having all this stuff and will be easy to install the game. But if you lack some thing than do make the possible changes because the game will not run on the system which lack even one of the above mentioned stuff.