Thread: "not enough free memory" error after cut scene on the 1st mission of call of duty black ops

"not enough free memory" error after cut scene on the 1st mission of call of duty black ops

I have recently installed the Call of duty black ops game on my system and but whenever i start the game it begins well and suddenly during the first missions my system freezes. I don't know why this is happening and also it is giving me an unusual error in between the mission. I am unaware of this error it is saying me that "not enough free memory". Please help me to solve this problem and also let kn know why i am getting this error.

Re: "not enough free memory" error after cut scene on the 1st mission of call of duty black ops

I think you have made some mistakes while installing the came on to your system. It may have happen that you have missed some files while copying the game from the source. So what you have to do in this case is that just uninstall the game and then install the fresh copy of the same. The thing here is that you have to install the original copy don't use the pirated one. If you want the original one then you can download from the official site or you can buy it . I hope that this will help you top solve your problem.

Re: "not enough free memory" error after cut scene on the 1st mission of call of duty black ops

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is problem with the memory of your system. The error clearly mentions that there is not enough memory on your system. I mean to say that increase the ram of your system and then make sure that that RAM is compatible with the system of yours. The thing here is that If you are using the low memory of RAM the game will definitely going to hang. So please make sure that the memory of your system is high. And I am sure that changing the memory will help you for sure.

Is it possible for you to give me the details of your system. Because i think that there may be a compatibility issue in between the game and the system it may have happen that the system is not compatible with the game and you have forced the installation so do one thing let me know the system configuration that you are currently using. That will help me to give you the correct solution. And i am sure that if it is an compatibility issue than you have to make some changes on the system that will help you to run that particular game.

First of all thank you for answering my problem and also for spending your vital time to give the solution. The actual thing here is that whenever i start the game it runs for few minutes and then the error message. And i am sure that there may some thing wrong with the system of mine since I have made the installation in the proper manner. Here are the system configuration that i am currently using:
    • Intel Core 2 Quad processor
    • 2 GB RAM
    • Nvidea GeForce 9800 GT with 512 MB
    • Direct X is of version 9.0c
    • Windows XP as the operating system.

It seems to me that there is some thing wrong with the video card that you are using. As mentioned by you that you are using the Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT card with 512 MB. I guess this is not enough for the COD game. What you have to do here is that just upgrade it to 1GB or 2GB or try any other card that will solve your issue permanently. I am dam sure that changing the graphic card will definitely solve your issue. I will suggest you to use the Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1GB. It will provide you best gaming experience. In fact it is one of the top listed video card in the world right now. I hope that this will help you to solve this issue and also you will not receive any problem in the future.