Thread: Call of Duty Black crashes to desktop when clicking ‘press any key’

Call of Duty Black crashes to desktop when clicking ‘press any key’

I am having some problems with the call of duty black ops. Initially the game starts loading properly and after some time, message pops up mentioning to 'press any key'. When I press any key, instead of starting the game, it crashes and again I am on the desktop. Is there any way to solve this problem? Always when I try to start the game, same thing happens and I am not able to play. I am sure that some members over there must have started playing this game. Please provide some solutions that can be useful for me. Information about the game would be appreciable.

Re: Call of Duty Black crashes to desktop when clicking ‘press any key’

I am sure that your game files has been corrupted. Have you tried to reinstall the game? If not, then try to install it again and it would be better if you try some another location. If the same problem is persisting, then try to contact with the dealer and ask for exchange. Can you go to menu screen? If you can access the menu screen, then try to play it online. Before you connect the battle, you make a decision with the selection of the first perks for an paraphernalia variant. Depending on the preferences you have, the equipment is also optically visible on the soldiers.

At the game technicalities as compared to Treyarch Call of Duty: World at War distorted nothing. COD veterans feel right at home in the management, your personality jumps out the window instantaneously after a sprint worth seeing through and smaller objects are also rapidly and effortlessly conquer the double. In terms of diversity maps Treyarch guarantees a mix of city scenarios, jungle levels and industrial systems, where there will be miniature, medium and large areas. Luckily, the developers Treyarch has opinion about new game modes and not just integrated a few new artilleries and gadgets. In particular, the Wager Match variants to evaluate the multi-player battles. Also, the Combat Training is a superior idea and superlative for beginners, which will only shoot once warm against bots and overflowing with online maps.

The game was advertised by means of action, explosions and violence. The version I got is cut / changed from the CH / AT version. The violence level is unfortunately not "realistic". So much blood does not splash around at matches. Anyone who sees the "Reality Videos" of executions, accidents, etc. on the Internet can well that the degree of violence is often exaggerated or cut versions harmless acts. Why should a game developer does not advertise the fact that a game is realistic. Whether movies or games, it never comes close to the anatomy of physics as a human being deformed by exposure to energy or modified. How pixels corresponding figures for hits behave thus does not reflect reality. This would also make any world power should be known. The story confused and has more experience the trip of a drug (Flash, confusion). Really comes to clarity not. Is also a modern method of stories to tell. You can get more information at http://www.techarena.in/review/39324...ops-review.htm