Thread: Call of Duty Black Ops game wont load to menu screen

Call of Duty Black Ops game wont load to menu screen

Anybody over there have started playing Call of Duty Black Ops?? Actually I have recently purchased it, but having some major issues. Thought that I should have hurried... the problem is that the game wont load to menu screen.. I have tried many different ways to resolve it but nothing worked for me. So thought that someone facing same issues over there might had solved by R & D and will definitely share some solutions with me. Please help me, so that I can play this game.

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops game wont load to menu screen

I have not tried till now, but definitely there should be some issue with your game files, since it is not loading the menu screen. Have you scanned your system with some anti-virus? Because there are chances that anti-virus had removed some files of games (after detecting it as virus). Because same thing happened with me after installing Prince of Persia, some files were removed by the antivirus. And I was also not able to load the menu screen which was resolved after removing the antivirus. The best solution in such scenario is, disable the anti-virus and then try to play the game. I know that there are less chances, still you can have one try...

Great that you got the game so early... But felt bad for you, since there is no menu screen. Have you tried to install the game again on different location? If not, try it! Maybe reinstalling the game on some another location might resolve the problem. Just let us know if your problem get resolved... because till now I haven't got this game, so can't try any troubleshooting. So, even I think that you should try to reinstall the game.

Once I have all the other CoD title for the DS also had this ago. Yesterday, the long-awaited package (thanks to my friend) and once I have made a first impression. After installing it, I didn't had any problems. So, I recommend you to try installing again one more time. To me, the game compared to the other and overall faster, more dangerous and, thus more exciting. At least the first few scenes (too far I'm not yet) are very diverse. It's no longer around to mere ball, sometimes it is better to move even more stealthily and quietly off the enemy with the knife. The missions are part, as usual, to deal with some cases in isolation, seems to me that the opponents also become smarter.

YES, WONT LOAD. I took the game back, replaced it...same problem.. Im looking into this. I read it is the laser. Alll my other games work. It freezes, wont load. After maybe 20 minutes of this, it does load, but its not getting better. My xbox360 is about 2 1/2 years old. Im wondering if its an issue with older boxes.??????

Anyone with more information.....thank you...im about to return it for my money back...

Quote Originally Posted by mattzback View Post
    YES, WONT LOAD. I took the game back, replaced it...same problem.. Im looking into this. I read it is the laser. Alll my other games work. It freezes, wont load. After maybe 20 minutes of this, it does load, but its not getting better. My xbox360 is about 2 1/2 years old. Im wondering if its an issue with older boxes.??????

Anyone with more information.....thank you...im about to return it for my money back...
    I think that you will have to patch the Black Ops game from the xbox live marketplace, then only you will able to play it on your xbox. Also, as you have said, the laser on your xbox might be going bad. Have you tried pulling up the dash board thing from the control? You know pressing the big button in the middle of the controller? if you do that then go down to the play game on disk option and press it a few times.