Thread: Steam_api.dll Corrupt When Running Call Of Duty Black Ops

Steam_api.dll Corrupt When Running Call Of Duty Black Ops

Hey peoples hi, I am been playing the Call Of Duty Game since long and a big fan of this game. I have installed graphic cards and various other options on to my computer so that I can play this game very well and also with the advanced graphics in it. But recently while I was running the the Game console a error called the steam_api.dll occured and I have no idea what kind of error is this. If any one could explain me what is this error, please come and tell me the solution of this error and also what kind of error is this.

Re: Steam_api.dll Corrupt When Running Call Of Duty Black Ops

Their are few simple steps that you got to follow to remove the Steam_api.dll error:
    • First you got to download a steamapi.dll error repair tool.
    • Then you got to install this error repair tool.
    • After that open the steamapi.dll error repair tool.
    • Then scan you computer for free.
    • After that click the Repair All Button again and then your done.

This will remove the problem of the Steam_api.dll and then allow you to run the game properly.

And after that also the same steamapi.dll error exist then there is more grave chances that your computer might be facing the the registry problems. You should scan the registry and then try to fix it immediately, because the problem cannot allow you to run the gaming console in your computer. You can also download the Steam_api.dll software is a professional fix steamapi.dll error, in addition, you can fix many common computer errors that is not allowing your gaming console to run properly.

The Steamapi.dll error can be seen usually when the operating system that has been used by you is having a registry that is containing errors. And also the case may be when certain system files are missing from the computer or broken. Steamapi.dll error problems are said to be a sign which tell you that your computer is in very unhealthy condition. Basically the error of Steamapi.dll are caused in one way or another by misconfiguration of the system files.

If the above steps are not working for you then to fix the problem you need to follow the steps below:
    1. First you got to choose a steam_api.dll error repair tool
    2. Then download and install steam_api.dll error repair tool and then put your system for the scan that is for free for your system.
    3. then you have to click the Scan Button.
    4. After that click on to the Fix Button you got to run the Steam_api.dll file and see whether it will cause you further problems or not.
    5. After the above option are done then you got to scan for the registry files for related to some other details.

This should solve all the problems of the Steam_api.dll in your computer.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Also after the following the above steps you should try and keep the registry files updated and scan properly. Because basically all this problems are caused from the registry itself, and the .dll errors are basically caused in the registry. For no problems to arise in the computer while you are in the gaming interface you should keep a track that the registry is not allowing the download of some unwanted .dll files. Because if you not keep the track of the files that are been downloaded by the registry and keep on scanning it in during intervals.

What would be an error repair tool? I have tried everything and i cant seem to get this to work! Also does anyone know the solution to this message: SteamAPI_RestartIfNecessary could not be located in the dynamic link library steam_api.dll?
    Thanks for helping out!

Quote Originally Posted by SrkiFox View Post
    does anyone know the solution to this message: SteamAPI_RestartIfNecessary could not be located in the dynamic link library steam_api.dll?
    Most probably this error occurs when you have used cracked version of the game. Is it so? If yes, you will need to reinstall the game as your crack is faulty. Alternatively, you will required to install Steam. You can also try to fix this error by removing the "steam_api.dll". But not it might not be safe to so.

You can easily fix this .dll error message by following the steps provided below:
    Step 1: Click here: dllcentral

Step 2: Scroll down the page and click on “Click Here to go to the steam_api.dll download page"

Step 3: Download the steam_api.dll file and install it in your pc to remove the error message.

Step 4: Now check; if you are still getting the same error message, restart your pc.

Get these exact steps done and you will fix this issue same as I did. Good Luck.