Thread: Can't Install Call of Duty Black Ops at Installation : Syscheck.cfg Error

Can't Install Call of Duty Black Ops at Installation : Syscheck.cfg Error

I have a remote windows 2007 server with the intention of I host TF2, CS, Dod servers on. I would approximate to set up a cod 4 devoted servers as a result I follow the guide in order to set it. On the other hand, at what time I launch the server using the following:I get the following error:
    Error during initialization:Couldn't load fileSysCheck.cfg. Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder.
    was I suppose to upload the raw unpatched installation and then patch it on the server? If you have any suggestion please let me know. Thank you in advance for your ideas.

Re: cant install call of duty black ops Error during initialization: Couldn’t load fileSysCheck.cfg

This error can occur if you have more than one digitally distributed versions of the game. But if you buy the game via digital distributor similar to Steam or Direct2Drive you be able to attempt re-downloading the game. Occasionally this edition might get damaged. In such situations you be supposed to able to also do a file check or try to re-download the absent files from the distributor. Speak to the digital distributor in support of information on how to resolve your install. If you encompass the boxed retail edition, then uninstall the game as well as delete the game folder, plus after that reinstall the game as well as the patches. Make certain that you do not install other third party maps of several kinds.

Re: cant install call of duty black ops Error during initialization: Couldn’t load fileSysCheck.cfg

I also get exact this error at what time I attempt to load the dedicated server. Error message: "Couldnt load filesyscheck.cfg. Make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder".Has anybody encompass some proposal or be familiar with how to fix this error. I have copied the data files since from the cd twice at the moment over on the way to my dedicated windows machine. I have attempt patching it through the patch furthermore I get the similar error.

I presently would like on the way to allow everybody be familiar with, that is have this identical trouble that I fixed it.What I did is listed below. Install Call of duty 5 World At War on your home desktop computer. Update it as well as make certain it run on your home desktop computer. After that upload your install, which you have tested, on the way to your dedicated server machine. You will require to upload the whole thing except the video folder in your central directory. Be enduring, it will acquire hours possibly days to upload on the way to your server machine, depending on your upload speed.Subsequent to the upload is completed, be certain to double confirm each and every one file sizes on all files to make certain they match. If one file is off by 1kb it will cause fault in or out of the game, depending on what file is wrong. Later than I did every part of this my server loaded up by means of no errors at all. I expect this facilitate some of you.

re: Can't Install Call of Duty Black Ops at Installation : Syscheck.cfg Error

As per my experience I think the game will not work under a remote desktop connection. I think you are suppose to install vncserver and then try to run it from main desktop. Immediately just thinking I would place this. I look forward to this as it helps some of you.

re: Can't Install Call of Duty Black Ops at Installation : Syscheck.cfg Error

Apologetic however that is not true. Though it may be helpful for some one.I just make use of Remote Desktop on the way to run each and every one our servers, from COD2, BF2, COD4, and now COD WaW. Remote machine is running Windows Server 2003. The RDP trouble was inside the primary beta .If this does not solve your trouble let me know so that i can provide some additional tips.