Thread: CoD: Black Ops PC Mouse Problem

CoD: Black Ops PC Mouse Problem

I am having strange issue with the Call Of Duty Black Ops which is not working with the mouse properly. Lets start from beginning, I have bought this from the Steam and installed successfully into the computer of mine. Game starts well and run well also but the actual problem is that whenever i am playing the game left click of mouse is not working. Otherwise my mouse is working properly but the problem only come up while playing the Call Of Duty. I have installed the latest mouse driver for the same but still getting the same issue. So if you can then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: CoD: Black Ops PC Mouse Problem

First thing make sure that the mouse sensor is clean. A small particle can cause the issue with mouse. Your problem will also be the base which might be not giving the proper reflection with the mouse. In that case i will advise you to change the mouse pad and then see whether it is working for you or not. Try a different mouse pad times. If nothing from the above is working for you then i will advise you to contact the developer of the Call Of Duty Black Ops and ask for the problem related to the issue which you are getting. As they are the developer so they might having the proper knowledge regarding the same. So if you can then ask them and look for the solution. You can also register your query on the Call Of Duty forum where developer are helping out for the problem related to the game. So if you can then go through the same an see whether this is working for you or not. I hope you will get the solution.

Did you checked the Mouse Control Setting in Call Of Duty Black Ops? If not then i will advise you to go with the Mouse setting in game and check whether it is properly set or not. Set the all the control setting and then work with the same. Also check whether you have set the "Smooth Mouse" setting off or not. I've been a mouse pad, but it spins containing the mouse. Call of Duty: Black Ops - The long awaited seventh of Call of Duty. Each set of circumstances contributed to the development of the shooter genre, and the Black Ops was no exception. The cheats enjoy an aggressive campaign for a cheat that tells about the events of the Cold War. Fight and win. In the Black Ops is presented as the wise multi cheat features, including "Capture the banner", "Bomba" and "Team Deathmatch" and a new situation, including the innovative "gambling. Events Call of Duty: Black Operations will transfer the cheats during the Cold War. As a wisp of a situation of elite soldiers participate in armed conflicts around the area, particularly in Cuba and Vietnam

First of thanks for the reply regarding the issue of mine. I have gone through the all the above replies and come to know that this is the issue with the Mouse which gone bad and that is why working some time and some time not responding. I have replace then mouse and not the issue got resolved. I am now having no issue with the new mouse. It was just the issue with the Mouse only.

Call of Duty: Black Ops The long awaited seventh of Call of Duty. Each game in the series contributed to the development of the shooter genre, and the Black Ops was no exception. Players will enjoy a dynamic single player campaign that tells about the events of the Cold War, and a variety of multiplayer modes, both classic and new. As part of an elite unit, who will be involved in conflicts around the world many, even in Cuba and Vietnam. Players can see the latest weapons and ballistic knives, pyrotechnic cartridges, shotgun or crossbow with explosive ordnance. Interactive environments, the exciting plot, dramatic camera angles and work of a great director makes Call of Duty: Black Ops one of the most realistic and exciting game about the war. In Black OPs are some classic modes of the network - "Capture" the flag (Capture the Flag), "pump" (Search and Destroy) and "Team Deathmatch" (Team Deathmatch) and some new, including innovative "gambling." Hot spots. Events Call of Duty: Black Operations transfer players during the Cold War.

Battlefields, action extravaganza, a Hollywood director, are the ingredients of success of the series of shooting games for subjective call of duty, the last episode, Black Ops, released Tuesday by store. The New Adventures of American soldiers in time of the Cold War may be the best selling video game for the holiday season. The American chain of stores GameStop has said that Call of Duty: Black Ops had "surpassed the record of pre-reservations", both in 2010 than the entire history of the dispenser. The start of Black Ops is expected to exceed that of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the previous installment in the series published in late 2009.