Thread: CoD: Black Ops Server browser not loading any servers fix

CoD: Black Ops Server browser not loading any servers fix

I have just bought a new Call Of Duty : Black Ops and it seems to be great game but unluckily I am not able to play this game without problems. Actually main fund of these kind of games is to play them online and when i am trying to play this game online then it shows that connecting to server but it never stops saying that. Please help me!

Re: CoD: Black Ops Server browser not loading any servers fix

Most probably these kind of error arrives when your internet connection is sharing with number of people due to which your system is not getting chance to get connected with the gaming server and hence you keep on getting the message that you are connecting with the server. But since there would be huge number of people asking for the same server then it becomes endless wait to get connected with that server.

I suggest you to disconnect your internet connection and then enable it again which might solves this problem. Actually when reconnect your internet connection then for first few seconds, Your connections gets boost up due to which it gets easy for your router to get connected with the server. I have done it many times when there is any problem to get connected with the gaming server.

May be the windows firewall which might be blocking your computer system to connect with the gaming server. I suggest you to disable the firewall of your system and then check that it works or not. To disable the firewall of your system you have to go to the start button and then click on the Control Panel and here you would be having a separate icon for the firewall. Double click on it and then disable it. Now check connecting with the gaming server. Hopefully it should get connected.

There could be some kind of problem with the game's exe itself because of which you are not able to use this game's feature easily. I suggest you to simply uninstall this game and then reinstall it which might solves your problem. After reinstalling the game, It might happen that your system easily gets connected with the online sever.

I think one more thing you should try is to try connecting the same server in odd timings according to your location. Actually when many number of people with the same internet service provider tries to connect with the same website then it becomes bit hard for the ISP’s server to share the same thing on each and everybody’s connection. And ultimately you don’t get connected with those websites. You may try it to connect with COD:Black Ops server at midnight or whatever time you found in which less number of people would be trying to connect with this server.