Thread: Minimum System Requirements for Call of Duty:Black Ops

Minimum System Requirements for Call of Duty:Black Ops

I am using this computer system from last many years and now I want to play the new version of the Call Of Duty ie. Black Ops. So can you guys tell me that how can I play this game on my Windows XP computer system and what are the minimum system requirements to play Call Of Duty : Black Ops?

Re: Minimum System Requirements for Call of Duty:Black Ops

I have gone through the minimum system requirements that would be asked by the Call Of Duty : Black Ops on your windows based machine. First of all I would like to inform you that this game is perfectly compatible with the Windows XP, Vista and 7. You machine must be having at least Intel Core2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better. At least 2 Gb of RAM is required to play this game without any kind of lagging and 12 Gb of free space on hard drive. And most important graphic card needed to play this game are Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI Radeon X1950Pro or better.

According to the system requirements, My computer system is up to date to play this game but still whenever I am trying to connect my system with the server then it shows an error message as "Lost connection to Host". Can you guys tell me that what is the problem with this game. Why am I not able to play this game without any problem even if my system is perfectly capable to play this game?

To play the games online, apart from the system requirements to play the game without any lagging. It is necessary to have a high speed of internet connection on that computer system so that it your system can upload the data rapidly from the game server in order to provide you the perfect current status of the game. Possibly your windows machine must be having some problem with an internet connection due to which you are not able to play connect your system with the server and hence you are getting an error as "Lost connection to Host".

It might happen that an internet problem could have started from the end of your internet service provider and there is nothing wrong on your machine. I suggest you to contact with your ISP which might be knowing if there would be any problem with the server from your ISP's end. Actually when you connect to any gaming server then your ISP's server needs to be open for the same. It might also happen that your ISP have restricted the limit of bandwidth used by your pc. Usually ISP do such things to provide equal service to all of their customer because if some individual user has pc which can download the things more faster then others would be finding their internet slow for that particular period of time.

When your internet connection gets lost then it is possible that your system's firewall have blocked the content to upload on your machine and due to which you lost the connection with the current webpage. I suggest you to disable the windows firewall of your Windows XP machine and then check that your game does not losses connection with the server while playing the game. This problem could also persist due to the firewall of your default anti virus software as well. So you better check about the firewall from there too to solve this problem if it does not solved by disabling the Windows Firewall.

Even I was playing the Call Of Duty:Black Ops from my Windows 7 x64 bit desktop system and it used to get disconnected after every hour or may be half n hour. I just got bored to play this beautiful game. Then I realized that this could be happening due the router as some routers apparently have problems with the automatic port forwarding! In this case, put a port forwarding of UDP port 28 960 in your router.