Thread: What are the Minimum computer Specifications for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit?

What are the Minimum computer Specifications for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit?

I am eagerly waiting and really excited about Need for Speed Hot Pursuit which is going to release soon, it will be the latest version of Need for Speed. I have played the previous one now I want to know about this latest game, what are new things and features included in this and about its interface. Because I was really addicted to Need for Speed which I used to play for hours but still I am not sure about the minimum specification which will be require to have Need for Speed Hot Pursuit into my system. So if anyone having idea about the specification which i need to have in my system and the description about its features please provide me the details.

Re: What are the Minimum computer Specifications for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit?

The Minimum specification which you need to have in your system in order to run soon to be release Need for Speed Hot Pursuit game can be:
    1. You can run this game on Windows XP SP 3 (32-64 bits) or Windows Vista (32-64 bits) or Windows 7 (32-64 bits) operating system.
    2. Processor which require can be Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ.
    3. Memory requirement for this game in 1.5 GB in Windows XP or 2 GB in any of Windows Vista or Windows 7.
    4. You can use graphics card like 256 MB DirectX 9.0 compliant card with Shade Model 3.0 or any higher that support.
    5. For Sound you need to have DirectX 9.0 and compliant sound card with 8 GB hard drive.
    6. You can also have supported Peripherals like Keyboard, optional controller etc.

Re: What are the Minimum computer Specifications for Need for Speed Hot Pursuit?

Other than minimum specification there are also specifications which are recommended like :
    1. Operating System can be Windows XP SP 3 or Windows Vista or Windows 7 can be any of them.
    2. Processor that you can use can be Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ other than this you can have any better processor.
    3. Memory requirement are 1.5 GB for Windows XP and 2 GB for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
    4. You can use GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or any better as your graphics card.
    5. Hard Drive with 8 GB of free space and 5.1 sound card.
    6. You can use Keyboard, joystick which is Windows recommended as supporting peripherals.
    This will ensure more compatibility in your system for game.

The game is going to release somewhere in November and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, this Games will redefine the cops versus racers battle by providing players with the prospect to play game either being a cop or a racer. You can advance through the levels by accumulating rewards. While playing you will be performing stunning speeds, takedowns and getaways as you pursue encounter, flee or ruined their associates. The inventive Need for Speed Autolog is changing the competition by how people bond, how they converse and how they play games with each other. Using Autolog, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit enthusiastically tracks and shares performance. So this game is going to rock and will be fun to play.

I am new to it but I am to have same game in my system to experience gaming as I have heard about Need for Speed from many gamer. But I am still confused will I be able to load the game in my computer, I am currently using an Intel Core i3 2.13 GHz processor with ATI Radeon 5470 graphics card. System have 250 GB Hard Drive and 4 GB DDR3 RAM in it, so I want to know this specifications are ok to run the game in my system and with what settings. So if anyone have idea about the game and the specification and provide me with that, it will be really helpful.