Thread: Any free program to burn xbox 360 games

Any free program to burn xbox 360 games

I try to use IMGBURN to burn Xbox games but it doesn't work anymore. Many times it just stops at the layer break and i get the burning error. Do you guys have any suggested free program that can be used for burning the xbox 360 games ? Please let me know !!

Re: Any free program to burn xbox 360 games

You can try Cookies Xbox360 Game Burner 1.0.. I think it is the best for burning xbox 360 games. It is very simple to use and you can burn your xbox360 games in 3 steps 1: Choose a game to burn 2:Insert blank media 3: Click burn game.

Or in alternate, i can suggest Burn Xbox 360 Games 1.3. It supports on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate

For more on Burning Xbox 360 games, see this How to burn Xbox 360 Games

You can also go with Game Copy Wizard. This application is able to copy any type of video game just by using your own burner on your computer.I think this gonna be helpful for you.Game Copy Wizard works for making copies of games for many systems like:
    1. Nintendo Wii
    2. Playstation 3 - PS3
    3. Playstation 2 PS2
    4. Xbox
    5. Nintendo DS
    6. XBOX 360
    7. PSP Games
    8. Playstation 1 - PS1

Features
    1. Backup games from the consoles like Xbox 360, Xbox, PS3, PS2, Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, PC, Dreamcast.Works even for PC games
    2. Also you will be able to backup your Video or Music DVDs, containing your favourite Movie,Music or Series.
    3. Finally you will also be able to create Video DVDs, from the media files you have. All popular video files are supported from Divx, xvid to mp4.
    4. The GameCopyWizard is so advanced that it gets through the latest unbreakable protection easily and lets you Burn these games to any regular blank CD or DVD.

Thank you very much for making me know about so many programs. hope any one of them will definitely work for me. I'll be back if any error occurs for the programs. I appreciate your help. Thanks

tixtax091 Guest

YOu have to mod your xbox with either a firmware hack(Software hack the Preferred way) or a mod chip(Hardware Soldering hack the hard way)

madona1514 Guest

I want to copy xbox360 games, but I don't know how.
    Can any one show me how to copy it?
    Thanks for reply.

Game Copy Wizard will NOT copy Xbox 360 games. It also will not copy WII games without a special modification. It is easy to use and will copy PS3, movies and music cd's, but again, it will not copy Xbox 360 games. I saw their ad and thought it would be great. With games costing around $50 - 60 having a backup is really a good thing to have. Unfortunately I plead temporary insanity and didn't check the internet for reviews of the software. Almost all of them state that they've tried to make Xbox 360 copies and it won't do it. Xbox's website though does have information on making copies. So if you're only interested in copying Xbox 360 games, this is NOT the program for you.