Thread: ATI Catalyst 10.10 fixed the entire stuttering tribulations for fifa 11

ATI Catalyst 10.10 fixed the entire stuttering tribulations for fifa 11

Yes is true in conclusion I be able to enjoy FIFA 11 100% complete 60 fps (YES, goal celebrations, goal replays, player revolutionize and most excellent plays fixed too) Is there any simple steps (Forget several explanation position here previous to, yes, rna.ini contained). I had got the innovative catalyst 10.10 drivers. On FIFA 11 Game setting revolve the entire at maximum, immediately turn OFF ant aliasing alternative merely. I had then open the Catalyst control panel, and then gone to Graphics > 3D > the entire. And the merely alternative I had modify is the primary one (SMOOTHVISION HD:Anti-aliasing) and twist OFF "Application Config" and put the value to 4x and "Box" in filter. And it is not working for me I am not able to know what is wrong with any help would be appreciated.

Re: ATI Catalyst 10.10 fixed the entire stuttering tribulations for fifa 11

I downloaded the mobility 10.10 on my laptop. My display then went black for a small number of minutes so I hard booted. Do not be familiar by means of if by means of the intention of sustained or maintained to occur or not. You are dreaming if you imagine with the intention of you determine to play FIFA 11 completely on a LAPTOP, what left for us by means of a Desktop PC. The display is able to go black, or flicker. I imagine you be supposed to wait a bit and observe what occurs. I endeavor this "leaked" beta driver and there is not a big revolutionize. Yes, I am going to wait for the official discharge. I do not trust beta drivers. And open Catalyst control panel, after that you have to go to Graphics > 3D > the entire. And the merely alternative you must transform is the primary one.

This one predetermined a number of flickering and certainly no frame less than 60 on my 5970. Additional users by means of a crossfire amalgamation do not forget to install the innovative cap commencing the AMD site. The 4x merely, I run at 16x anisotropic filtering, 16xq ant aliasing, 8x marvelous sale for ant aliasing intelligibility w/ 0 lag. I have by no means had lag in fifa 11 on my laptop by means of HD 5650 video card. By means of Catalyst 10.10 driver I run it by means of 8x AA and guess what no lag. The game give the impression of being actually great at present@1080p@4aa(ccc)@16af(ccc)@maximum ingame@100% by means of the entire graphics always facilitate by means of fixed config, camera by means of minimum zoom on a 40" tv. The 60 fps the entire the time by means of vsync and no stutter at the entire, a diminutive lower fps in replays/cinematics additional than smooth, approximately similar to a frame cap.

Yes, tremendously laggy previous to, approximately unplayable, I put out of action many settings in a config file previous to get it playable, additional than give the impression of being so much superior by means of the whole thing on. Immediately install the 10.10 (I utilized the OpenCL driver, programmer and desire the whole thing installed and running). After that you have to reboot, install submission profiles, these might be superior for non crossfire users in addition. Subsequent to by means of the intention of you have to run FIFA config and choose whatever you desire (highest if utilized below mod) additional than turn of it.

You have to recently or immediately download the most recent ATI Drivers. I be able to confirm by means of the intention of with my HD 4890 OC card and Quad Core Q6600 2.40 GHz there is a presentation boost in play the entire in excess of again, superior than the previous drivers. Steady 60 FPS. The entire on high 1920x1200 declarations by means of 4x MSAA exclusive of the force of triple buffering. Determine to endeavor to observe how it is by means of triple buffering on as well. FPS result at present tends to stay additional at 60 fps during cut scenes carnival. Additional than of course drops a bit in replays. Additional than it does not drop to 30 fps. To me at present the FPS is no lower than 37 FPS.

And what encompass you facilitated or put out of action in d3doverrider. I determine to not facilitate triple buffer in view of the fact with the intention of it causes lag (frame delay). Adding the sleep authority preset the stutter totally, the game was at present extremely fun to play I encompass vsync on and FPS locked at 60 FPS. Additional than sometimes when performing a pass by means of the intention of create the display to pan commencing left to right or up / down etc it create the FPS to drop to 40 and hang regarding locked at 40 FPS, and this method it becomes actually not smooth to play. I am utilizing FRAPS to calculate the FPS.