Thread: converter to play playstation 3 games on playstation 2

converter to play playstation 3 games on playstation 2

I am very much addicted of playing a game when I got a time. I have a desktop computer with AMD ATHLON processor, graphic card of NVIDIA Ge-Force GT 330m and also have SONY Play station-2. More of the game I am playing on PS2 rather than computer Bocz it gives good graphics than computer. But now days there are so many games has arrived but it not compatible with PS2. So I am here thinking that can I change my PS2 to PS3? I don’t have any ideas about this latest version. So please share some information about Play Station.

Re: converter to play playstation 3 games on playstation 2

Oh another fan of game… you know what PS2 has some less feature than PS3. Your PS2 include RAM of 32MB R DRAM which has its maximum capacity, has catch memory about of 40 KB. Chang PS2 from PS3 will more expensive. You can simply convert PS3 game file to computer format which allow you to able play game. To enjoy PS3 game you can simply convert it game file format and use it frequently. Play all game in PS3 and suppose you want to play a game of PS3 you just simply convert and enjoy it on your computer.

In simple means your PS2 play game that has DVD format but in PS3 only Blue Ray drive which is totally differ from normal DVD drive. It accept only compatible format file. SONY PS2 is good enough for your requirement. Don’t change it to PS3 Bcoz it is so expensive. You can simply use converter which convert PS3 game file format and create a file in a way that you may able to play that PS3 game in your computer. You can play game of PS3 in PS2. New PS3 has some limitation that I t play only compatible file. So it is ok with your PS3 don’t change for game.

To enjoy PS2 game in PS3 you can simply convert your data by using PS2 Memory card transfer. You can do this on your own just plug PS2 memory card into the adapter and after that plug the adapter into a USB port on your PS3, then go to game menu in the XMB and choose “Memory card Utility” then select Copy from option and select yes to confirm that you are copying memory card to the hard drive. So don’t buy new PS3 it will make you comfort but so expensive.