Thread: Will god of war 2 work in pc?

Will god of war 2 work in pc?

God of war series is very famous in play station series with its all outstanding graphics and all action, violence and blood. It’s a superb action series .god of war2 is a sequel of god of war series, I just play the game at home on my pc.i just want to take all the experience of this ps2 game on my pc. So please say me how can I play this game on my pc .My pc configuration is 3GB of ram, core 2 duo processor, and n- vidia graphic card 9800 gt. Can I play god of war 2 on my pc with this configuration?

Re: Will god of war 2 work in pc?

Playing god of war is not possible in pc because is not yet made for pc. God of war is configured for ps2 so you can’t play it on pc. As you said that is game is very superb and its graphics are also descent and the game play is very violent. So I suggest you to stop searching this game for pc as I said it’s still not out for pc .If you really love this game and want to play it any cost I recommend you to buy play station 2 to play this game.

God of war2 is a game of pure action. While playing this game I thing you will really feel like god of action. But as you said that you want to play this game on your pc .It not quite possible the game control is yet not designed for pc. I am also waiting for this game when it comes for pc. I hope it comes soon so you can also enjoy it.but, I will say that there are many similar game for pc out there like devil may cry4, lost planet, dark siders and many more you have to just check the latest list on internet. So, let’s hope you understand that.

Playing play station 2 games on pc is still a challenge for software developer .but there are some games that you can play ps2 games on pc .but for playing that you really need a very strong configuration. But I think your configuration is good for playing ps2 games on pc. So you have to do all that is just download pcsx2 software which will help you to play ps2 games on pc and you should also download plugins and bios files which will help you to play the ps2 games on pc without any error.