Thread: can't install NFS most wanted game and idea about cheat.

can't install NFS most wanted game and idea about cheat.

I am very much addicted to play game in short I am fan of game. I bought second hand hard drive but now days I am facing a problem that won’t allow me to install NFS most wanted game. I thought A game CD is damaged so I check that CD onto other system but there it work properly. On my system whenever I try to install that game it throw some message in small window that say something is unstable. The funny thing is that I install other game and it work awesome. . And other thing that I want some suggestion about cheats. So please tell me that there any other part is require for this game. My computer configuration is as follow-Operating system Microsoft Windows7,AMD Athlon{Tm} XP 2600 @ 1.91 G Hz, 512 MB of RAM, and has on board graphic card about of 128MB, Please let me know is there something require for this game.

Re: can't install NFS most wanted game and idea about cheat.

The system might get unstable if your system hardware any of is not working according to the requirement. TO fix this problem make sure that you have install the CPU fan correctly means the loose connection. Sometime overheating might cause system to unstable mode. To decrease the overheat of the system just uninstall the extra software which is not require. You can remove extra hardware form system that will help you. After doing this try to install that game again and you get the solution. Due to uninstall your system may comes under is stable mode and that will allow you to install game properly. If you want some cheat you can refer any of the cheat site which offers you so many cheat for this game.

You are not able to install NFS wanted due to so many reasons acting behind this. Your system is not capable for this game means you have to upgrade your computer to solve this problem. It means your operating system is quiet enough for this game but you have to increase Graphics card which lets you play game frequently for this you can go for NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/GTS or greater, you must require DirectX 9.0c compatible, video card with 32 MB or more memory. If your computer didn’t recognize this minimum hardware or software it won’t allow you to install particular game. Due to lack of system which is require for the game your machine will throwing the error like your system is unstable. So remove unusual software form the system will make your system to stable mode.

Reason of not install game in system will cause if your hard drive has some bad factor. Your system comes in unstable mode if you have attached some unusual hardware or you have install software which is not usable. Your systems will get high temper if your power supply is not giving power properly to all the hardware. To install game you must want all hardware which is require for the game. It simply means that you just buy new graphic card which is compatible to that game. To overcome these problems just uninstall all unusual software from the system. you have this solution to face your problem itself.

The message “your system is unstable” will display only when your computer is crossing its capacity to take more power load. If you want to fix this problem just simply select game compatibility and set it to your operating system. Playing a game with the cheat will allow you to break the rules of this game and you can play a game frequently as per your need. This error will display if your Direct-x version is older for this game just install new latest version of Direct-x software which allow you to install game properly. This problem might get occur if your hard drive didn’t have memory to store this game on drive. So as per my convenience just remove extra thing from your system and then install the game you will easily install game without any problem.