Thread: Quest tracker in God and Heroes : Rome rising

Quest tracker in God and Heroes : Rome rising

I have installed God and Heroes : Rome rising on the computer of mine. Well I really love the look and feel of the game. I wanted to some information from the users of this particular forum. Let me know Is there any penalties while using the quest tracker in the game? Let me know if you are having any specific information to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Quest tracker in God and Heroes : Rome rising

I wanted to share some basic with the users of this particular forum. Well you can get the take a the hint of the quest for the system members. In case you have seen the same for the second. If you don’t take the hint which you can get the bit for more XP. It would make the thing for the punitive to make the avoiding the hints the fast way so that you can level up in the game. So that you can progress in the game efficiently.

Well looking at the situation I let you know that you wanted to give the players who can not prefer to use the guest guide. You will have a little incentive to play the game. If still you are having any issue with the quest then I recommend that you have to use the guide on this particular matter. Also you can also use the mash button to make the thing working. I am hoping that it would be useful to fix the matter of yours.

One important thing is that you have to distinct between the quest tracker which has been simply list the objectives on the HUD for tracked the quest. The Quest hint system and which seems to be showing the location for the quest objectives on the Zone maps in the game. I let you know that you are not going to have any bonus in the game once you have used the tracker in this particular game.

I have gone through the entire matter in this particular matter and I have figure out the root cause of the problem. The new players are seems to be less likely to stuck into the game into the quest. I have noticed that there is skipping Noob Island which are skipped by the many gamers. Personally I loved the concept of tracker into this particular game. I am hoping that you will also love to use the same in this particular game.

If you wanted to use the Quest Tracker in this particular game. You will have the check boxes into the lower left which is label as describing what it supposed to do. The top check boxes would give the Temporarily hide quest hints and at the bottom one you will read as Always hint new quests. If it is not working then I think there should be display problem in the game. So you should contact the developer of the game and report a bug issue on the same.