Thread: fallout: new vegas Error: Application Load Error: 5:0000065434

fallout: new vegas Error: Application Load Error: 5:0000065434

Hello friends I need a quick help from your side. I have currently installed the fall out3 new Vegas. And when I start this game to play at that time I have gotten the pop up which is saying that Steam error application load error 5:0000065434. Regarding this error I do not know much more regarding this issue. I also do not know that how can I fix this issue. But one thing I know that I want to play fallout. i would appreciate it if someone can suggest what to do. In this I have tried to reinstall it but as I have there is no solution.

Re: fallout: new vegas Error: Application Load Error: 5:0000065434

I know the solution of it but I am not sure that whether it is going to work in your case or not. But if you want then you can try this because I have no issue in my game after trying this. You must go into your steam account just for a fix. I had this issue with my empire total war not loading and giving me a steam error message, so you just look in your steam account. And after that you should be able to get a fix for this otherwise get the patch in order to get the game up and running properly.

Like others I have also faced this issue and then from one of the forum site I get the site link and from there I have downloaded the full patch file for that and now I do not have any kind of issue regarding the game. There are also full crack file if available on to the torrent website so you can search for that and download it and install it. I hope it will get fix your issue.

Re: Gettinng same kind of error.

I am also facing the similar kind of issue. I have gotten this issue when I install the fallout 3 new Vegas and double click on to the desktop icon in order to start the game at that time I was also getting this error: “Application error 5:0000065434”. So in order to fix this issue I have also searched most of the forum site but there I have found that many of the users are facing the similar kind of issue. SO if anybody has solution of this then please try to post it as soon as it is possible for you.

Re:Download the registry cleaner

Hey do not worry friend I have solution for it so if you want then you can try this. Sometimes it is happen because of the registry get corrupted. And regarding your issue I am sure that you are getting this kind of error because of the registry problems. And it is very easy to repair your registry problem. SO you download any of the registry cleaner software and install it and after that open that registry cleaner and through that scan you computer for free. And in last click the fix button and you done in that. So try this I think it will surely going to work for you.

I to tried to download Falllout: New Vegas and I'm getting the steam error thing everytime I press, ' play '. I was told this was tied in with my DirectX and something called XINPUT1_3.dll if anyone can help me, I would be greatly apperciative.

-Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTTSOL View Post
    I to tried to download Falllout: New Vegas and I'm getting the steam error thing everytime I press, ' play '. I was told this was tied in with my DirectX and something called XINPUT1_3.dll if anyone can help me, I would be greatly apperciative.

-Thanks
    Have you tried updating the directx version in you computer from the game data itself, or you could try to download and update it directly from the microsoft website. Have you also tried updating your video card driver to the latest? You can also try to replace the file by downloading the XINPUT1_3.dll file and overwriting it in the Steam folder.

Thing is I have no idea where the Steam folder is at, now its shows error 5:0000065434

Quote Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
    Have you tried updating the directx version in you computer from the game data itself, or you could try to download and update it directly from the microsoft website. Have you also tried updating your video card driver to the latest? You can also try to replace the file by downloading the XINPUT1_3.dll file and overwriting it in the Steam folder.
    Hey men thanks i have the XINPUT error and a not got idea waths going on with tath... i just update to directx 11 and buala!!! the game its ON

Thankyou so much... ^^