Thread: fallout:In new Vegas getting Unknown error in creating Gamebryo renderer

fallout:In new Vegas getting Unknown error in creating Gamebryo renderer

When I was playing the fallout 3 new Vegas at that time I was getting error in this. Before this error there was not any kind of issue with this. And I have been getting this error from last three hours. Since I have been looking for the solution of it after I got the error but not able to get anything at all. I hope that someone here could know something related to this issue. It is really very frustrating kind of problem. Actually in this when I start the game at that time I get the black window that flashes for few times and after that pop the little box with the error in the title. And related to this I have also change the setting but also not able to get the solution regarding this. So please if you have any kind of solution then help me.

Re: fallout:In new Vegas getting Unknown error in creating Gamebryo renderer

Like you I have also faced the similar kind of issue but after getting help from my uncle this issue get resolved. First of all you just uninstall it and then reinstall it again. Then see it fixes my issue and I hope your issue will also get solved after trying this. Or if you are not able to get the solution related to your query then you just try to disable the Xfire and also try to update your drivers this will surely going to solve your issue.

First of all I want to inform you that I am also facing the similar kind of issue. And regarding this I have tried many of the solution which is given on to the forum site but not able to get solution. I have also tried the solution which is given here like to uninstall and reinstall it but it is also not going to work in my case. And my drivers are brand new so there is no doubt regarding the drivers. And in that also game has worked before with Xfire on though. So if anybody solve this kind of issue then please let me inform.

I am also getting this error. And it is happen at the time of initialization. I keep getting a message when I try to play fallout. And in this the error which I am getting is "Failed to initialize renderer, Unknown error creating the Gamebryo Renderer." So if anybody have the same issue them please try to help me here. I am getting sick because of this issue.

Like you I have also a part of this issue. But then I have got the solution from one of the forum site. It is sometimes happen because of the resolution setting problem. So can you tell me that what resolution you have set? You just try to make few changes in that and after that you make sure that whether you are getting it or not. I hope some will be here with the more definitive answer.

where can i download the latest directx

You can download that from the official site of Microsoft. I had provided a link for the same below. Mostly when you keep your windows update on you get a update for DirectX automatically. Also it comes with some games and graphic drives updates. You can also manually download the same from below link and run the setup. Look for the most recent version of Direct X only.
    Microsoft Direct X Download