Thread: Where is a safe place to keep my stuff in fallout 3 ?

Where is a safe place to keep my stuff in fallout 3 ?

So I hear afterward on one gets a house. But right now, near the beginning in the game, where is a safe place to store things so that when I come back later, at whatever time that may be, it will be there and not vanish whether by a game "error" or another NPC on a stealing binge. I require putting away things like the SnowGlobes or extra magazines or unique items. I do not require to carry any SnowGlobes or such things around with me, but I do require a fail safe place to keep them. So, where is a good safe storage location?

Re: Where is a safe place to keep my stuff in fallout 3 ?

I have not heard too many reports of stored items vanishing, not like some previous games. I think you are predictable to utilize unowned beds / storage pretty much where ever you stumble on them. It would be pleasant if the Devs were not silent on this issue though. So I know only that much regarding this so if you want then you can take idea from this.

In the early stages of the game I used an abandoned shack just west of the Yangtze Memorial. This is a pretty well-brought-up home at the beginning of the game. There is a bed, a fire, a workbench and an ammunition crate that are able to hold a ridiculous amount of gear considering its modest size. It is also really close to Good springs for fresh water and medical care. So regarding this I think it will helps.

There are drop boxes in a variety of settlements that you are able utilize to send items to other boxes. It is good if you desire to move things across the map, but I used them for storage until I obtained my room at the Lucky 38. Just mail it there and do not pick it up. There is a box at the courier office in Primm and in the monorail station on the strip, if you have not run into them before. Other settlements have them as well, but I do not remember any other exact locations.

I used the Gas station in Good springs after I saved that Caravan guy there is a safe on the floor and a bed to sleep in. I used it for a long time too and I am using it now also. So I just got into the strip and there is a free room in the lucky 38. On the other hand if you are like me and spent 20 hours in the game before going to the strip. There are other places for example you are able to rent a room at that place with the dinosaur. There are a lot of a banded houses that you are able to just time travel directly too also.