Thread: Fallout new vegas "an error occurred while trying to copy a file:The source file is corrupted"

Fallout new vegas "an error occurred while trying to copy a file:The source file is corrupted"

I try to install Fallout new Vegas in my system but i got some error in between installation. So my one friend suggest me to copy all files in computer and then install the game from that copy files. I try to copy my CD files in my computer but an error occurred while trying to copy a file. "source file is corrupted you can't copy files" error displayed on screen. How can i solve this problem? Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Fallout new vegas "an error occurred while trying to copy a file:The source file is corrupted"

There is a problem in your Fallout new Vegas game CD because of that you are not able to install the game in your system and not copy the files from CD to your computer. If your Cd have number of scratches on CD then you get problem while running and coping CD. You replace your CD and try with new CD.

You have problem while coping files from Cd to computer so first check your CD-Rom working properly or not. If there is a problem in your CD-ROM then you will get problem while reading and coping from CD. Check your CD-ROM connection. If problem in a connection then correct it. And if problem in your CD-ROM then replace your CD-ROM and then check your problem.
    Last edited by Mr. Boo Bear; 25-10-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Running problem of Fallout new vegas

I am also facing same problem. I copy my CD to another computer and copy that files in my computer with the help of blue tooth. I install this game in my computer but it's not run on my computer. When i click on game icon it take some time and then came out. So what i have to do to run it on my computer? Please guide me to solve my problem.
    Last edited by bevan; 25-10-2010 at 12:00 PM.

i think you have problem with your system. Your system doesn't support it. So first check system requirement for this game and compare it with your system. Check there is any problem on another machine if same problem is occurs then buy a new CD and install this game and run it.