Thread: Fallout new vegas issue with mouse acceleration

Fallout new vegas issue with mouse acceleration

I install Fallout new Vegas computer game in my computer and it install in my system properly. But there is a problem i have with my mouse whenever i am playing with this game. Working of mouse is too poor. It not accelerated properly while playing this game. Is there is a problem in my mouse? How can i solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: Fallout new vegas issue with mouse acceleration

Yes. You are correct. There is a problem in your mouse. If your moues is not working well then you have to check your mouse connection is proper or not. If not then connect your mouse properly. Check your mouse on another machine. If you face same problem on another machine then you have to change your mouse with new one. Now you enjoy your game without any problem.

I think if your mouse setting is not proper as per requirement so this type of problem take place. First check your mouse setting of your computer. For that, Go to Control panel. Then click on mouse option. Now you can set your mouse property. After completing all mouse setting you check your problem is solve or not.

You run your Fallout new Vegas game. If you have an idea then there is a special setting option you can see in game menu. I think if your game setting for mouse is not proper then first you have to check your game setting. Any problem you get in your game setting so change it with proper setting. Mouse setting keep as a default setting so if there is a any problem in that it replace it with default setting. Now run your game and check your mouse.

Sometime your type of hardware also effect on performance of system. If you are using old ball mouse then you have to face this type of problem. Working speed of this type of mouse is slow as compare to other advance feature mouse. Laser mouse, wireless mouse are commonly used. So if you have old one so replace it with new one for better result and enjoy your game.

This likely has nothing to do with the mouse.

There is a well-known mouse acceleration issue with Fallout 3 / Vegas.

Edit (as with Notepad) Documents/My Games/FalloutNV/FalloutPrefs.ini and add this in [controls] section:

fForegroundMouseAccelBase=0
    fForegroundMouseAccelTop=0
    fForegroundMouseBase=0
    fForegroundMouseMult=0

You may also want or have to do this in Fallout.ini, or Fallout_default.ini in the program install directory.
    Last edited by Deckard; 04-11-2010 at 08:06 AM.