Thread: Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack Code Invalid

Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack Code Invalid

I try to install Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack in my computer system but i got a error in between installation. I try this number of time but result was same. I checked my code and retry to install it but same error is there. Is there is a problem in my system? How i solve this problem? Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack Code Invalid

Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack that gives the player access to a plethora of extra items at the start of the game. I think you have to check your system configuration. If your system configuration is not fulfill the all requirement for this pack so you get problem in installation of this pack. EB Games announced the Classic Pack pre-order bonus add-on for the Xbox 360. So first check system requirement to install this pack on your system.

I think you have to buy original Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack software for your computer. You have problem with your Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack of Fallout New Vegas computer game. If you have problem with your classical code pack so first contact with your software and explain your problem. Ask them for original code for your Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack. You install this pack with new code.

If your install Fallout New Vegas game is not original and there is a no any other function to update it then you are not able to update it. So you check your classical pack on another computer system where Fallout New Vegas game is install with original CD. If installation done properly then you have problem with your install game. So uninstall it and install it with proper original CD and then install your classical pack.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I think you have to check your Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack CD on another computer if same problem is happened on another system then there is a problem in your Fallout New Vegas Classic Pack CD. If you bought original Cd from reputed shop then replace it and take new one. Now you try to install this pack from new CD and check it install properly or not. If not then try it on another machine. If same problem you get so replace it.