Thread: Fallout New Vegas Xbox Patch issue

Fallout New Vegas Xbox Patch issue

I have been using the Xbox 360 from 1 year. I have a new Fallout Vegas on my 360 which I brought 3 days ago. I played it many time since I have installed it. The problem is that when the game is in amazing situation it freezes and crashes. I also heard that the Bethesda has recently released its patches for Xbox users. Can anyone tell me how I can install those patches to my gaming console? If anyone have idea please post it.

Re: Fallout New Vegas Xbox Patch issue

Bethesda has released 200 lines of patches for the PC version. I heard that it also released the Xbox patches recently. Now the 360 users can update the Fallout new Vegas using the latest title Update/patch. To update this you have to follow these steps
    • Connect your Xbox console to Xbox live
    • Load the Fallout new Vegas
    • You will be asked to download the patches
    Note: If the download won’t prompts then that means you are kicked out (banned) from Xbox live.

The Xbox user appears to be stuck, freezes and character depiction woes while playing Fallout new Vegas. The first update for 360 versions has been released. It seems to the same 1.1.0 update version that was released for the PC version. The 360 version update will also have over 200 fixing issues. I will let you know mare when we get more information. PS3 still have to wait other that European users.

After going through the Fallout new Vegas official PC forums I concluded that several Xbox users eager to download the Patches for their game. It’s a common thing because every gamer wants to play his favorite game without any interruption. I’m still not confirmed that whether the Bethesda released patches for Xbox 360 version or not. Many users know that the company is in the final stage of releasing patches. The good news is they have already released the patches. And the bad news is it is only for PC users.

The developers of Fallout new Vegas have announced that they are packing the patches for the all versions of game. The fact is that the update for the PC version is online now. It will be automatically downloads to your PC when your game starts. The company didn’t want to dropout another minute of the gamer again. The warm response is that company will be going to release the patches for Xbox 360 as soon as possible. Once it will release its patches you can download to your 360 via Xbox live.

I am really happy to say you that the Xbox version of Fallout new Vegas has received its first possible patch or update overnight. Like PC version patch I assume that it will be going to fix the number of quest and scripting issues. But I can’t guarantee you that it will fix your particular problem, after all it is not the complete patch. All you have to do is connect your Xbox to Xbox live and load up the game, then update the patch using the specific option. Boot up and see yourself that whether it solved your particular issue or not.