Thread: Ea Deleted My Account, Rank And All Online Settings

Ea Deleted My Account, Rank And All Online Settings

I am facing an issue with EA's FIFA 11 game that is my all the account and ranks and all the online settings deleted from my account. When I opened EA game then for playing then at that time I unable to open my account and because of that I could not see all my settings. I don’t know how this happened. Why it is deleted and if anyone know how can I restore all my settings then please tell me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Ea Deleted My Account, Rank And All Online Settings

Yes, I think this kind of thing can be happens when you stay inactive for long time. This thing also happened with me, I had account on the EA but then after a few days of playing the game I took break for my exam studies, then after exams when I was opening the game with my account then showed that my account is in not in the history. My account and all the settings have been deleted, and I have to create new account to start playing.

I don’t think that when you are inactive your account gets delete I think you are typing the wrong user name or the wrong password for the same and because many of the time user creates different account as well as different password for games. In my recommendation you should type your user name and try to reset your user password and then log on to your accounts. I hope this information may help you.

I have gone through your issues and I assume that you can get all your account and all the setting back. I advise you to visit the EA sports site http://support.ea.com/ for retrieving your account back. EA support site have all the supporting details regarding account, saved games and other query related to the EA games. You can go through this site for any kind of account help. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

There can be many reasons behind this and the main reason for this that if you do any cheating with your account or then EA sports deletes your account and all the setting and then you have to create new account for same. One of my friends did this thing and then his account is deleted automatically. And once if account gets delete then you cannot get it back.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever