Thread: Medal of Honor Apache Helicopter mission glitch

Medal of Honor Apache Helicopter mission glitch

Guys, I like to play the Medal of Honor but now I am facing some problem with that. I have just unloaded the village and I found that further helicopter says "I see squirters" and I am told I can slot in but I am not able to see anything. After that when I hovering there for a minute then we finish up flying into the mountains but in fact my helicopter strike the mountain and it get wedged there and therefore I am not able to complete the mission.

Once that happen then I started it again from last checkpoint and again played the whole mission and after that it happens again. This happens every time when I try to complete the mission. Is there anyone who is facing the same problem with that or have any solution for this then please help me by posting it over here. Thank you very much.

Re: Medal of Honor Apache Helicopter mission glitch

I think that there may be problem with the installation of the game and that is creating the problem for you. Sometimes restarting the game solves the issue but as you told that you have already tried restarting the game but that does not work. There may be some files kin the installation folder that may be corrupted and that is the reason that you are not able to complete the mission.

All you have to do is to uninstall the entire game but make sure that you have not deleted the saved file while uninstalling. Install the game again and this time I think the problem will be gone because it recreated all the files again and replaces the corrupted files. I hope this will help you to get out of the problem and you will be able to enjoy the game. Good Luck.

Hey, I was also facing the same problem earlier and not able to solve the issue. I tried each and every possible solution for that but nothing was helpful for me and finally when I changed the difficulty level to hard from medium. After that when I tried to play the mission again then I don’t found any problem with that. I know that it not logical and I also don’t know the reason behind that but it worked for me. You can also do this in your case and I think that it will solve the issue in your case also. Thanks.

I don’t think that it is a fault. According to me you have to blow up the building from where all the rpg fire is coming. To do that you can also use the forward firing rockets. There should be some button that you can use for aiming the sights. If you don’t do that then it will not allow you to go on with even if you stay alive the rocket hits. You can try it once and see what the difference is. This worked for me and therefore it should also do the same in your case.

I have also faced this but it was with some other game. This is nothing but a scripting error. I had this comparatively a lot with Prince of Persia Sands of Time. I asked the Ubisoft people and they told me that I have to reload the game from the last checkpoint again and again until that works. This is the only possible solution so far. I think that it would be nice if someone from EA and/or DICE provide the solution for this issue. I hope that you will get the permanent solution for this soon and if you find any solution then please post that here also for other users facing the same problem.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I have solved this problem. It was very simple to do. To fix this I restarted the mission and this time I changed the difficulty level from the default difficulty level. This time when I tried to play that then I was easily able to complete the mission. You can also try the mission again by changing the difficulty level and I think that this time you will also clear the mission.

hi, i had same glitch, but i got over it by exiting the game completely assigned a different key to hellfire, saved it and then started the mission i could use hellfire and it was fun

thats all i can suggest

All the best !!