Thread: Error in Installation of Original Far Cry game.

Error in Installation of Original Far Cry game.

I want some information that I am can’t install Far Cry game from CD. So is there is anybody will please help me out from this trouble. I am working on windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. My system has Motherboard of GIGABYTE AM2 GA-M57 SLI-S4, Processor of AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core 3.22 GHz, Graphic card of NVIDIA Ge-force 8800GT XXX, When I Insert the CD into drive and click on Install it will not doing right thing means it just disappearing and nothing happening. When I explore the CD and run manually means Double click on setup32.exe on 64 bit version of windows7. I am trying this setup on previous system but it won’t work in that. Can anyone help me out from this mess?
    Last edited by Honey Singh; 24-10-2010 at 03:03 AM.

Re: Error in Installation of Original Far Cry game.

A confused thing is that no one can say which versions of game actually play in which operating system. To solve this problem first read the content of the tells you that Is your system configuration is capable for this game or not. Minimum system requirement for this game is OS of Windows 98 SE/ME/2000/XP/64 Bit, RAM about 256MB, DirectX 9.0c, minimum 64 MB DirectX 9.0b-compatible graphic card. To solve your problem first check this CD on other machine to ensure that the CD is OK. If it is still not working then buy new CD again will definitely help you. Due to bad CD you may face the problem means Loss of Setup32.exe or setup64.exe. Your system is quiet enough for this game. Just try with new CD you will get your problem automatically.

I have solution for this situation Bcoz I have found that. In the market 2 different copies of far cry game are available i.e. Setup32.exe and setup64.exe. This problem might get occur if you trying to install this game in other system means you are doing work in OS in the 64bit but you have chosen wrong setup means setup32.exe file for the installation. So be perfect while installation. You may face this problem if your CD is not contains all the content which is require for this game. Don’t worry your system is capable for this game. You enjoy and can play this game in both 64bit and 32bit of operating system.

If you have a problem with this game it simply means that you have chosen wrong setup file from the CD or CD might get corrupted. First you check it’s content that it is capable means you are using latest graphic card and audio driver for your hardware or the best for this game. If above condition is match and still no progress for the game means your CD is corrupted. Sometimes the CD content or .exe file might be wrong so you just do one thing that buy new CD then install it on your machine properly. Other thing is that suppose you are doing work in 64bit system then please be perfect while selecting setup file means for 64bit system setup64.exe and for 32bit system setup32.exe. Try this solution you will get your problem solution.