Thread: sniper ghost warrior pc save game download

sniper ghost warrior pc save game download

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can upload save game file for Sniper Ghost Warrior here. I was at the end of the mission where my pc crashed and I was not able to recover my Operating System, therefore had to reinstall it. I am on Windows 7 32 bit, that is running on Asus P5Q motherboard with quad core Q9550 processor, and an Ati hd 4870 video card. This game runs smoothly on my machine and its just that I dont want to install and play it from the beginning. So if anyone can upload the sniper ghost warrior pc save game for download it would be appreciated.

Re: sniper ghost warrior pc save game download

After some search I was able to find out the save game file of sniper ghost warrior that I am going to upload here. Download it from the below attachment. Also, this save game was above 11 mb, so I compressed it with a tool called FreeArc software, so you will need download the software to decompress it and also download winzip or winrar to extract the Sniper Ghost Warrior savegame.zip file. Just overwrite your saved game file with this one and enjoy the game with all missions unlocked.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I had downloaded your provided files and copied in the save game folder. After that when I am trying to launch the game it is crashing. It crash whenever I try to load the saved profile. This is very annoying. To confirm whether the file is ok or not I had re-downloaded the same once again. But still it is not working. I want some help here to fix the issue. I had lost my old saved profile also. I will have to play everything back again from scratch.

There can be two reason with the same. First the save game file which you had downloaded is damage. You had already tried testing that. The second issue can be with the hard drive. Sometime bad sectors cause the issue. As you had already lost the existing save game try to uninstall the game first and then install the same in a separate partition. Then go ahead with adding the save game file. This will be helpful in fixing the issue. Go on the official website and download Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Patch. This new update will make the game more stable.