Thread: What is Clean Nitro in blur game?

What is Clean Nitro in blur game?

HI, i guess you guys have already played Blur. Am also playing it and really enjoying the game. But the only problem am not able to understand is what is Clean Nitro in Blur ?

Am playing single player on my PC. Please provide some suggestions.

Re: What is Clean Nitro in blur game?

Clean Nitro ? Are you talking about Nitro ? The Nitro unleashes a blast of speed which, when used correctly, could propell your car right to the front of the pack! That's not all though. Holding down on the thumbstick whilst firing the Nitro will activate an air-brake, temporarily slowing you down to a crawl. Whilst in this slowed state your steering is enhanced, allowing you to point your car in the right direction before the super boost kicks in! Blur experts will use the air-brake in hairpins, negating the need to brake manually on approach.

How to get maximum nitro in this game. I had seen it not available all the time. I had loose race because of it. And at some places it is essential to use it for getting ahead in the race. Is there are cheat available for the same. I want unlimited nitro. Most of the time when I am about to reach something happens and my speed is slowed down. I might loose control or sometime the car just went off the track. And the opponent gain really fast.

You will get Nitro after every lap once you reach Rank 26. So you can keep on playing the same lap again and again to get Nitro. Instead of finding more nitro try to locate as many powerup you can find. This will help you to do more things. Like barge where you can generate a wave force and push other vehicles out of the track. You can collect Mine and drop them on the road which will throw out the opponents. The best combination is using Nitro with Shield so that you can move with fast speed without facing much damage.