Thread: Burning Crusade problem with WoW setup

Burning Crusade problem with WoW setup

I have presently or immediately purchased the World of Warcraft battle chest, and World of Warcraft inaugurate without a tribulations. on the other hand, when endeavoring to inaugurate Burning Crusade the installer would not detect World of Warcraft. The communication says: "World of Warcraft Required" "give pleasure to Install World of Warcraft previous to inaugurate Burning Crusade" It then gives the alternative of purchasing world of warcraft online, viewing the readme, the manual and then customer houl up or maintain, and the preceding alternative is to immediately exit the installer. I not be able to stature out why it is doing this and I would be pleased regarding it if somebody might help me out by means of this. I am on an iMac working with os x.4 Tiger by means of an intel core 2 duo processor. My system runs WoW absolutely so it is not a matter of the system necessities. In addition I installed WoW to the submission folder and I am on an admin account, so not having administrator privileges is not a big deal the burning crusade DVD is commencing the battle chest and I have endeavor to copy the installer onto my system and working with it commencing there additional than by means of the intention of did not assist moreover I have in addition tried downloading the trial bc from the WoW website (and allowing for my account is a complete bc account then this would work as full bc) additional than by means of the intention of did not work moreover, it would not detect WoW on my system. How can I be able to run it.

Re: Burning Crusade problem with WoW setup

Have you reinstalled WoW. You encompassed ever had it in a dissimilar position. Additional probable than not the predilection were not generated. I have mac and I endeavor reinstalling WoW similar to 4 times, and I encompass no firewall tribulations, other than BC tranquil thinks you have not purchased wow. WoW itself worked so there are no tribulations there, additional than It actually not happen for me for the reason by means of the intention of I previously typed the BC code in online, so unless I fix this tribulations I determine to encompass to get a innovative account. I am having the similar issue. I have installed numerous times. Endeavoring to install to an exterior Firewire drive creates the fourth attempt. I do not have a ~/Users/Shared folder on this Macbook, working with 10.5.1.

In this you have to open the hard drive by means of the intention of you have comprise OS X installed to. After that you have to open the Users folder. You be supposed to encompass your account folder by means of a diminutive house icon along by means of folders for additional users if you have multiple Mac user accounts. You be supposed to in addition have contain a Shared folder in there as well. If it's not there, endeavor to generate one. If the Shared folder is there, additional than a Blizzard folder is not, then load up World of Warcraft and get to the login display, additional than do not log in. Then, exit the game and make sure the Shared folder to confirm a Blizzard folder was generated. If it was, you be supposed to be capable to start up the Burning Crusade installation appropriately.

I had solved the tribulations. Endeavor doing this generate a folder on your desktop. Revolutionize the name to Shared shift the folder into the users folder. You determine to receive a message telling you to substantiate, so authenticate. On one occasion the database called Shared is in the USers folder, Right hit it off or Ctrl Click the folder. Subsequent to by means of the intention of hit it off on "Get Info" In the "General" Section make sure the Shared FOlder Box. Then open World of Warcraft and exit without logging in. The BLizzard folder determines to at present be in the SHared folder. This solved my tribulations totally.

I have comprised and presently purchased the Burning Crusade expansion. I have a complete retail version or description of WoW installed. When I position in the BC CD it says "play Burning Crusade" not Install. I be familiar by means of it's not installed cause I not be able to generate the innovative races. I do not be familiar with how to work approximately this and install the game. I do have contain a trial (disconnect) account on this as well which might be bugging it. It's expired additional than I not be able to eliminate the account. I am wondering if anybody has some recommendation on what to do to install the game. (I have in addition upgraded online and position in my CD key so I do not be familiar by means of what to endeavor next) I believe by means of the intention of the basic install at present contains the entire the BC files. On one occasion you get the BC cd key go to the account management page and enter the key to upgrade the account, then make sure and observe if you be able to log into BC.

I am endeavoring to assist my friend install the innovative Burning Crusade Expansion disk, additional than it would not install. He has had WoW working by means of for several years. There are no instructions by means of the intention of say 'get out of WoW previous to installing,' or 'start WoW previous to installing.' Most of them encompass endeavor together ways, and the end result (moreover way) is as pursue Auto-Play does not recognize disk in CD drive. So, most of them followed the instruction by means of the intention of tell us to open the CD drive (Windows Explorer) and the hit it off on 'Install.exe'. At supplementary times, most of them have seen game display screens with the intention of said (in effect) 'This game has been installing appropriately." Yet, when viewing the login char selection screen, together of the innovative (BC). Most of them did turn off his anti-virus program as recommended most of them endeavor it on two different systems of his. One of them is Windows XP Pro 64-bit and the additional is Windows Vista Home 64-bit.

You have to create certain your friend twist on hidden file view by striking the keyboard Alt button at the same time as in Windows Explorer than you encompass to go to the Tools after that you encompass to go to Folder Alternative -> View tab. In addition Windows XP and Vista determine to hide file extensions by defaulting. You be able to in addition turn by means of the intention of on in the View tab. The game does not ask for a CD-Key. It might encompass him hit it off on a switch to upgrade his account beneath the Account Management page additional than the inaugurate discs do not require a key. Encompass him make sure this page for additional information in sequence I set together of his systems up by doing what you recommended. Timely and correct sustain or maintain is much esteemed. World of Warcraft Burning Crusade would not install for me. I installed standard WoW most recent night by means of the 5 discs (purchased in Alaska additional than presently living in Hawaii).